Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds jackets.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I don't tend to wear black jackets( don't even own one), if I did get one, and it's inevitable that I will, it would be a good opportunity to go full 4oz LW HH. That would be a challenge worth taking on.

I've always pursued black jackets. I have many browns also. You don't even own a black jacket? That must change.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
20151118_170920-1-1.jpg
Just picked up a HH A2 second hand. The dimensions in the ad were exactly my body measurements so i was worried it would be too tight but I love it. Beautiful construction, deep color, heavy hides and has been partially broken in already. I have a tendency to be able to break in my clothes very quickly so I look forward to seeing how the hides will soften up.

Attachments

• 20151118_170605-1.jpg
    20151118_170605-1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 3,001
  • 20151118_170721-1.jpg
    20151118_170721-1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,757

Roma

A-List Customer
View attachment 38945 Just picked up a HH A2 second hand. The dimensions in the ad were exactly my body measurements so i was worried it would be too tight but I love it. Beautiful construction, deep color, heavy hides and has been partially broken in already. I have a tendency to be able to break in my clothes very quickly so I look forward to seeing how the hides will soften up.
Yeap, the fit is spot on. I like the colour. Very rarely I see that people choose black for their A2s. This colour is great for an A2.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Yeap, the fit is spot on. I like the colour. Very rarely I see that people choose black for their A2s. This colour is great for an A2.
Does it appear black on your screen? It is LW's typical dark russet color. It really changes depending on the light source but I quite like it.

Roma

A-List Customer
Does it appear black on your screen? It is LW's typical dark russet color. It really changes depending on the light source but I quite like it.
No, I didn't mean that. Sorry for being unclear. I mean that the color you have, which I do see as dark russet, is great for an A2. Black color doesn't fit this type of the jacket.

KAISER4040

New in Town
Yes it was on ebay a couple of times. It was being sold by the guy who bought it from me. I have no idea why he was selling it. I have had his jackets in 44, 46, 48. To me they fit as marked. I wanted that jean jacket to fit, but it was just too big because it is a 46. If you were a 46, 48 this jacket would fit, it would still be too heavy for the style, at least to me. The collar was just cool.
MtYA7sx8B_-RFOmZIBUobtKRlMtllZjr-JQ8CY2U68CxfwfirKFRJeYcBedHtC8mwRwa0_UoCZy44EhLFHVg4U68g_CHLltrUnUj0XDPPi7VB0C0XvrD_5ar53-Bc_3reCIebH5Gs45DZGGML5Ubp43Xs7tXQOboEDKG745UDSHAeZW7UI1BNTAuJgAmC22ZSw3VWXh-vKXFZOqzeUSK0gW6ezCwn8tdq9GDnghZ2C7_xU-6vazRsjVZA9GPWAG-X7YPqJBfu70HnhUNp7Zqu1duarClN25AxV5bjGl0gfBnGjvJTePYLou544ZWmVC1IF6In0EeUJ3nds7UleM2CvNJMEb8qnjnuJ-B5xylnuH9K26EJ9KlvMYQr1Y1WXXD4Xx7z7NuAM_iFMmlJqhlLmfkGSizv7atos59DcKuw4b1Sok5yUGj01oKWz_oVQ87vMwMHWZ3QvGsEbCXn6ImIeG5txN4vsIexzsBgPilFmFu3DOk-EaOCAYo7Fkx5_mqGDeNOc3X6eiq1AHOMGbsE9kf3HaR8cUCt3cjqLo0l1Hg=w979-h650-no

k9F3LHxlnZoDcNHiXKzI0S_YolJyboXd_5R_19okrv_mM5rToWCMOqZTWTGeDbo9gOJra29ZFMVmMmqpTgLIF4dwdAT0-3eYN_tOWew4vypoyEGbeGt-MUBmlmVJwkheg3JMw1qCWrBvbuofquIHFCg2qlPALxwDsuh6NAJXKN1g2RIwbPTeKmwGXTQeIFJSu2EUiTUXB54tjt-evglaRiY1kd6c0rO76LUnocQtJA2yYV0tuvMbshoHe6GBZ0K9e_FA7fBmFiQ9uPP-PbUAlp12g5ZvywMzWSJ_LGPFPz8aFGpjw9g4IT2b6wT8VkgygUqOCDTCgNjFZYOzkakYuyHxslbsFafESQRDG6xC6P80RaRBDGFvZ8gblI44uLNXW8aiBv167rtW5xAtkAY0kpFK1CIcs4JfdqbR7YK-JT3_Dj9bZyDoVxD4IaTire_H4hNqTyVrZgTrNAhziFTJFH8HBzDYbThvqxIu6bLvz7raJgAxrNuL-2d3FYj7RFw_CZ4rDgAvwdnyzu0Ucwrr4OlFAy3hJuLc6zS5pgy9XqoC=w979-h650-no

KAISER4040

New in Town
I am the person that purchased the Lost Worlds HH jean jacket w shearling collar. Great jacket but a little too small for me as I am between a 48 and 50.
Will probably post it in the classifieds as it's such a nice jacket it would be a shame to not be enjoyed!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I am the person that purchased the Lost Worlds HH jean jacket w shearling collar. Great jacket but a little too small for me as I am between a 48 and 50.
Will probably post it in the classifieds as it's such a nice jacket it would be a shame to not be enjoyed!

Too small for you, too big for me. Hopefully it will find the right fit. It is a very nice jacket. I've got a nice 48 cafe racer LW.

KAISER4040

New in Town
Too small for you, too big for me. Hopefully it will find the right fit. It is a very nice jacket. I've got a nice 48 cafe racer LW.
Love LW jackets! Have a Suburban and Cafe Racer in 48.
Waiting on a Premier Half Belt and Board Racer in black Vincenza and a Highwayman in tumbled brown HH from Thurston/Aero.
I have a bad jacket addiction!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Love LW jackets! Have a Suburban and Cafe Racer in 48.
Waiting on a Premier Half Belt and Board Racer in black Vincenza and a Highwayman in tumbled brown HH from Thurston/Aero.
I have a bad jacket addiction!
Sensational mate! Make sure you post pics. How big is the pit to pit measurement on the LW cafe and suburban? I'm a 48, but the LW measurements often seem too small to risk for me.

KAISER4040

New in Town
I will measure them tonight and post. Really hoping Aero's October orders start showing up at Thurston! They are so great to order from....really know their stuff.
Have read Stu at

KAISER4040

New in Town
Sorry....accidentally posted last message before I was done! I have read that Stu at Lost Worlds was hard to work with. I found him to be a great guy who made me a lighter weight HH Cafe Racer in time for Sturgis 2 years ago. Phenomenal quality and probably 2.5-3 ounce leather instead of the 3.5-4 oz of my other Lost Worlds jackets.

kronos77

One of the Regulars
Sorry....accidentally posted last message before I was done! I have read that Stu at Lost Worlds was hard to work with. I found him to be a great guy who made me a lighter weight HH Cafe Racer in time for Sturgis 2 years ago. Phenomenal quality and probably 2.5-3 ounce leather instead of the 3.5-4 oz of my other Lost Worlds jackets.

I was wondering how open Lost Worlds is to using different leathers. I think they do amazing work but i find the leather too heavy. I want something that breaks in a bit.

KAISER4040

New in Town
Measured my Lost Worlds Suburban and Cafe jacket (both size 48). Zipped up and laid on the floor they both measured 22" at the underarm seam. I was expecting 24"

nick123

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 38945 Just picked up a HH A2 second hand. The dimensions in the ad were exactly my body measurements so i was worried it would be too tight but I love it. Beautiful construction, deep color, heavy hides and has been partially broken in already. I have a tendency to be able to break in my clothes very quickly so I look forward to seeing how the hides will soften up.

Very "McMurphy" look. Cool.

flaminggroovy

New in Town
It's a LW...????...Cool man...The leather is outstanding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21