Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

RJR

tilly3.JPG

Working on her morning nap.

Bigger Don

Practically Family

With cold weather setting in, I got the old dog a new dog bed. I don't know who enjoys the new bed more, the old dog or my little grandson.
Too sweet, Big Man! Too sweet!

Almost enough to make me wish I had .... ooops...nevermind! My wife asked me a little bit ago, after I gakked at "Peepaw" (sorry, folks, if this is what you're called).

Well, I went off on one of my typical "Back when I was a kid..." rant'n'raves so my Favorite Wife asked , "What do you want our grandkids to call you?"

I thought about it for about a picosecond.

" 'Sir'," I told her.

ChazfromCali

One of the Regulars
f3d73c68f6.jpg

Timmy (almost coyote food) Pavarotti. July 27th 2016

I found him by the most completely random chance, (good for him) on July 26th past. I'd guess not more than 7 weeks old at the time. Was pretty small, probably the runt of the litter. He got abandoned on the side of the road behind a log in a rural area north of Salem, Oregon. I had stopped to drink my Big Gulp parked in the shade of some trees out in the country, it was super hot that day. Had the windows rolled down and I heard this mewing.... what the heck? A kitten? I looked around, no mama kitty, no other kittens. He was alone and rooting in the dirt looking for bugs to eat. I took this pic the next day.
He's really big now, at six months old he weighed in at the vet at 7 pounds 4 oz. Probably over eight pounds now. The Pavarotti is because he was very vocal at first. Now not so much he just purrs a lot. I wasn't looking for a pet but I'm really glad he's here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui