Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Ok, Jake. You freak me out doing that.

Play a little guitar...have a few cocktails...make sure the dogs are warm & before you know it...
everything will be copacetic. :)
IMG_5488.JPG

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Slick is being a very good boy this year. Usually, we have our annual Christmas Tree War, but not this year. He's barely touched it. I have to wonder if it's because my ex is out of the house and we now have peace and quiet as opposed to the anger-filled drama that existed for so many years.
slickundertree.jpg

Bugguy

Practically Family
So here are my two knuckleheads... Bermuda and Luna. Luna's eyes are two different colors (heterochromia iridis) - myth has it she can see heaven and earth at the same time and others say she can see into the spirit world (same basic myth). Regardless, they're my buddies!

IMG_7497.jpg
IMG_7437.jpg

BTW... they're fearless box turtle hunters and worked as a team to tree a three-legged cat. I'm so proud of them.

Luna's eyes are two different colors (heterochromia iridis) - myth has it she can see heaven and earth at the same time and others say she can see into the spirit world (same basic myth).
First I've ever heard the myths...I kind of like that. My Catahoula Leopard was born with two glass blue eyes. When I picked her up from the breeder at 6 wks her left eye had changed to hazel green. Even at her final puppy exam at 5 - 5-1/2 wks the DVM noted hazel green on her registration papers. It is a trait that can run in the breed.

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko