Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
KFC popcorn chicken. Hadn't had it since I was a kid and honestly? I was severely disappointed. The taste wasn't nearly as flavorful as I recall, and the modern "large" is half the size it was when I was a kid. This isn't one of those "everything seems bigger when you're younger" instances, the box is legitimately shorter in proportion:
Zi8JJgX.png

On what planet is this a "large", KFC?

Everytime I go to KFC, I'm disappointed. Starting to remember why I haven't been going there for years.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
KFC popcorn chicken. Hadn't had it since I was a kid and honestly? I was severely disappointed. The taste wasn't nearly as flavorful as I recall, and the modern "large" is half the size it was when I was a kid. This isn't one of those "everything seems bigger when you're younger" instances, the box is legitimately shorter in proportion:
Zi8JJgX.png

On what planet is this a "large", KFC?

Everytime I go to KFC, I'm disappointed. Starting to remember why I haven't been going there for years.

When I was in high school I cooked the Colonel's chicken-started out in the flour bin. Good times, great chicken. Sorry to hear this...:(

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Baloney, salami, ham, swiss and American cheese on a bulkie roll. And then I went out and shoveled two feet of snow off my roof to sweat it all off.

How the heck do you get to the top of your roof without the risk of falling down
especially with all that snow?
And if you do fall, do you have a way to call someone for help ?
I admire your spirit but...geez...I'm beginning to worry about you ! :mad:

2lve649.png

Lizzie....sweetie...can you hear me....
I found your shovel....can you say something....Am I close... ?

Last edited:

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
How the heck do you get to the top of your roof without the risk of falling down

If it's anything like here sometimes, the snow drifts reach to the roof ;)

There's been a few times last time I lived here when I went to leave for work, opened the front door and was faced with a wall of white. I had to jump out the second floor window to leave the house. Fun and games in the Frozen North...

LizzieMaine

Bartender
The roof in question is on an ell at the back of my house -- it slants about twenty degrees, so it's not too hard to navigate. I can get out onto it by crawling out the bedroom window. The problem is finding a place to throw the snow without burying my back doorstep or the filler pipes for my oil tank.

All that on one sandwich. If I could afford a steak for lunch I could clear off the roof of the theatre.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
The roof in question is on an ell at the back of my house -- it slants about twenty degrees, so it's not too hard to navigate. I can get out onto it by crawling out the bedroom window. The problem is finding a place to throw the snow without burying my back doorstep or the filler pipes for my oil tank.

All that on one sandwich. If I could afford a steak for lunch I could clear off the roof of the theatre.

Don't forget the steak sauce ! :essen:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider