Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Jumbo hot dog, Sprite Zero, chips, The Divergent Classmates, The Atlantic 2/2/2017

Neil Gorsuch and Barack Obama were at Harvard together. ---Obama was president of the Law Review but apparently never wrote a note.o_O

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
I baked a loaf of sourdough bread the other day. Here in just a few minutes the bread'll be sliced and served with salami, prosciutto, swiss cheese, some olive oil, balsamic, olives (black), and pepperoncini.

The last of the ribs and chicken from Super Bowl.

1. That's a long time, somebody was sure he wouldn't run out on game day:).

2. I just re-watched the fourth quarter and overtime of the game last night as I still can't believe they came back even though I saw it live. Not only is it one of the greatest comebacks ever in sports, it happened in the champion game of a major sport - amazing. Other than a few impressive, but isolated, plays, Atlanta slept-walked its way through the fourth quarter. They didn't so much quit as they seemed more in a daze.

Shrimp bites from White Castle.

Haven't been in a WC in years as there aren't any that I know of near or, even, not-near me in the city (but growing up in NJ, I was quite familiar with them). Times must have changed as it would have been sacrileges to get anything but sliders there (not even sure there was anything else on the menu back when I was growing up). With that out of my system - how are the shrimp bites? Done on the flat top like the burgers?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
I think they do them in the friers like the chicken rings and the fries. They're actually not bad. I like that they do them well done.

I think they do them in the friers like the chicken rings and the fries. They're actually not bad. I like that they do them well done.

I am a libertarian, but would whistle past the graveyard if they passed a law that all french fries had to be well done - soggy or only mildly deep fried almost anything is a tragedy :).

And thank you - I got it, not done like the hamburger, but basically a deep fried shrimp. Might have been interesting if they had done more of a flattop sandwich version for the shrimp offering, but I can see space and manpower working against that idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112