Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Post-church service lunch of mainly sandwiches and salads prior to our general meeting. Egg salad, ham and devilled ham primarily.

A great ginger ale and cherry pop punch to boot.

Chicken shwarma on top of a plate of hummus, shoveled in with pita bread and washed down with some kind of Lebanese near beer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LizzieMaine

Bartender
@LizzieMaine
Do you like "Cream Moo Moos" (cream toffees)? I guess, they are worldwide popular.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sahne toffees&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=sahne toffees&sc=8-12&sp=-1&sk=

They are more dangerous than "Toffifee"... :D

Those look very much like the "caramels" we get here -- I ate many many bags full of cellophane wrapped Kraft caramels when I was little, and my teeth show the damage.

5092690636_83fbfd82b0.jpg

The thing to watch out for is that you don't eat them so fast you forget to take the cellophane off.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Shrimp & white rice this morning.
No bread.

Lunch: One chocolate ice cream cone sprinkled with
bits of pecans on top.

My stomach has no set rules on what it wants to eat and
when. :)

Last edited:
Shrimp & white rice this morning.
No bread.

Lunch: One chocolate ice cream cone sprinkled with
bits of pecans on top.

My stomach has no set rules on what it wants to eat and
when. :)

I'm very similar to you - a bunch of small "meals," really snacks, rather than the "set" three. "Breakfast" this morning was a peanut butter and strawberry marshmallow Fluff sandwich with a big glass of U-Bet chocolate milk to wash it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto