Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

French Toast Crunch cereal and a large glass of U-Bet chocolate milk. And, yes, I love that the individual pieces are shaped like little pieces of French Toast. And, yes again, I had breakfast for lunch.

DocCasualty

One of the Regulars
My girls took me out for lunch and a matinee movie. I had a burrito with farm fresh veggies/Angus ground beef and a side of kale in peanut sauce slaw. :)

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup. If you make this stir a spoonful of Salsa in the soup while it is heating. Delicious! It really gives this old favorite a lift.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I send lunch with Lily to school everyday. She picks her menu for the week. This week she wanted a homemade version of a Lunchable. It was reduced fat Wheat Thins, smoked turkey sausage sticks, mild cheddar cheese, two colors of cherry tomatoes, cucumbers (seeds removed with flower-shaped cutter), and a snack-sized candy - Twix today. Not pictured was her juice box (small + no sugar added), and the sappy "I love you" mama type note I include daily. She loves the bento box format for lunch, and will eat it all without complaint as they are all her choices.

20170616_072807-1_zpsdejkkpzf.jpg

A service call to remedy some backing up drains in a local cafeteria today resulted in free lunch. Hamburger steak smothered in gravy and onions, bacon cheese mashed potatoes (Also smothered in gravy, for good measure) spinach with bacon, onions, and bell peppers, jalapeno cornbread, and something they called pecan cobbler, which was basically a bunch of pecan pie filling dumped into one of those big steam table pans with pecans on top and scooped out with a spoon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A service call to remedy some backing up drains in a local cafeteria today resulted in free lunch. Hamburger steak smothered in gravy and onions, bacon cheese mashed potatoes (Also smothered in gravy, for good measure) spinach with bacon, onions, and bell peppers, jalapeno cornbread, and something they called pecan cobbler, which was basically a bunch of pecan pie filling dumped into one of those big steam table pans with pecans on top and scooped out with a spoon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And you continued to work after this. My hero!

I decided for hungarian goulash-mash.

A 400 ml-canned hungarian goulash-soup, warmed up with four tablespoons oat-flakes. :D

A tasty, saturating mash! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21