Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Michael,

All due respect, that hat is so ugly my eyes hurt just by watching it.

I don't think you want it at home.

It is so bad you should think about shipping it far away, if it is a 7 1/2 you can ship it down here, I can keep it away from you.

PM me so I can send you my shipping address, I am even willing to pay for the shipping charges.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry to have such a small head, it is a 7 1/4, otherwise it would be on a slow boat to Mexico.

Fourman110

One of the Regulars
My Navy Gannon is finished. Just received the images from Mike Gannon and I cannot wait for the mail to come in. I am eager to get my fingers on that crown! I have to review all the videos on the Crease threads. The detail in the bow is an "orange and black" homage to my alma mater (actually bronze, but it reads), tall open crown, 2 5/8" brim.
Yes, I'm excited. View attachment 76709 View attachment 76710 View attachment 76711

Absolutely stunning. Even without the pop of orange/bronze, it would be incredible. That added touch really sets it apart.

Some initial images of the Navy Gannon. Quick dry bash (not even qualifying as a crease yet) that I did late last night. I hope to post a video of an official crease this weekend. Dimensions, 6" open crown, 2 5/8" brim. Hope to bring the front pinch down to about 5 1/2" Moon's Gannon crease will be my spirit animal for this hat. Sorry for the multiple images, I'm kind of excited!

15Jun17 Gannon unboxing.jpg
Gannon open crown.jpg
15Jun17 first dry bash.jpg
15Jun17 Navy side dry bash.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
so beautiful Mike ... just so very beautiful

and your crease looks pretty damn great ... as you said , all I would do is dig my finger into that front peak so it flattens out and you have yourself a wonderful crease.
you can almost see in the pic exactly where it wants to come down to

that thing is breathtaking

very impressed ... with the hat and the crease

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Some initial images of the Navy Gannon. Quick dry bash (not even qualifying as a crease yet) that I did late last night. I hope to post a video of an official crease this weekend. Dimensions, 6" open crown, 2 5/8" brim. Hope to bring the front pinch down to about 5 1/2" Moon's Gannon crease will be my spirit animal for this hat. Sorry for the multiple images, I'm kind of excited!

View attachment 76907 View attachment 76908 View attachment 76909 View attachment 76910
That is one of the most outstanding Gannon hats to date. Superb blend of colors (felt/ribbon) you've chosen. And such fine craftsmanship by Michael.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 76907 View attachment 76908 View attachment 76909 View attachment 76910
What a gorgeous hat. I love that navy blue!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

I've weighed in on the new navy Gannon a few times already, but it really leaves a great impression. Just an all around superb fedora, Mike, and the crease is da bomb!

KarlCrow

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points