Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Michael just sent me a gorgeous Pecan with double Bow...it is sitting in El Paso waiting for my customs broker to get back from his summer vacation !!

Wow! Your wonderful colored hats are amazing. I am in awe of what initially I believe to be bold combinations. Then I see you wear them and think I should have a hat like them. The green ribbon is perfect. Should you design a hat just to use the ribbon? If so I need to commissions a hat to use that green ribbon. Darn that hat looks sweet.

Amazed, Eric -

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Your wonderful colored hats are amazing. I am in awe of what initially I believe to be bold combinations. Then I see you wear them and think I should have a hat like them. The green ribbon is perfect. Should you design a hat just to use the ribbon? If so I need to commissions a hat to use that green ribbon. Darn that hat looks sweet.

Amazed, Eric -
Eric,

That was supposed to be a secret!!! Both my Steel Grey and Navy with 2"Steel blue ribbon were designed to fit the ribbon.

This one was a no brainer that Ashen Green Ribbon and the Winchester Pecan felt are made for each other.

By the way, it goes both ways I was thinking earlier today that I need a Forest Green hat with Charcoal ribbon, a more formal look !!

All the best.

Rodolfo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Michael just sent me a gorgeous Pecan with double Bow...it is sitting in El Paso waiting for my customs broker to get back from his summer vacation !!

cbe7edf9623d68c3e7b856654f76aee1.jpg
5f458865898c1c808d56b41108e007eb.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Can't wait to see it in captivity. Really like the bow highlights. I just love Mike's work.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys ... Michael has launched the official Gannon Hat Co. website ... I'll link it below

It is not finished yet but in the coming weeks there will be a section for customer photos ... I'm hoping all of you will contribute your wonderful Gannon hats
... and Michael will be glad to have them

I'm sure he is ok with me posting this

Take a look at the site ... looks great to me

I'll hit you up if I hear more from Michael about the customer photos as far as when and where to send them

https://gannonhatcompany.com/

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys ... Michael has launched the official Gannon Hat Co. website ... I'll link it below

It is not finished yet but in the coming weeks there will be a section for customer photos ... I'm hoping all of you will contribute your wonderful Gannon hats

I'll hit you up if I hear more from Michael about the customer photos as far as when and where to send them

Great news!

Nice website. I think the presence on the WWW. will help his business. With all of us clicking around his site, he should be getting some serious Google Love from the Robots.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I love that Michael has named a couple hats the "Rodolfo!" @Chamuco :D
Me too.. kind of feeling honored, humbled, happy...never imagined that..but I am happy as hell !!!!

Michael is not only a great hat maker but also a real nice, honest and kind human being.

Check what he just made for me.

2bf05509825e2500f01e5f35be3273d1.jpg
b915249bdc790ebc1947d48e0a3836ca.jpg
5679000b9b6f2cc6f59cee4830ad5c84.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

I'm sure he is... I was waiting for you to post it.

It was the right thing to do, you were the first one to talk about Gannon here Anthony !!

I first saw a Gannon in your head my friend..

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Me too.. kind of feeling honored, humbled, happy...never imagined that..but I am happy as hell !!!!

Michael is not only a great hat maker but also a real nice, honest and kind human being.

Check what he just made for me.

2bf05509825e2500f01e5f35be3273d1.jpg
b915249bdc790ebc1947d48e0a3836ca.jpg
5679000b9b6f2cc6f59cee4830ad5c84.jpg

Wow, another fabulous Gannon. What are those colors? The felt looks like a bluish smoke or a dove gray with blue undertones, charcoal ribbon with navy and blue-grey highlights??

Did you see the Rodolfo in black cherry he has for sale? It looks like the older, darker, black-black cherry and I love it.

Is he stamping the sweats differently now? I can't see what it says....

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Wow, another fabulous Gannon. What are those colors? The felt looks like a bluish smoke or a dove gray with blue undertones, charcoal ribbon with navy and blue-grey highlights??

Did you see the Rodolfo in black cherry he has for sale? It looks like the older, darker, black-black cherry and I love it.

Is he stamping the sweats differently now? I can't see what it says....
Powder Blue with 2 1/16 " Charcoal ribbon.

Now he has different colors for the sweatbands, grey, a shade of beige,

Yes I saw that one for sale real nice looking hat !!

Have a nice day my friend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ