Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, that hat is unsurpassed. Incredible! Oh boy, I'm going to probably have to take on a few extra jobs-- you've got my wheels turning.

Moon-- really can't wait to see yours too. This thread has displayed some gorgeous work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I already have an order in with Michael, but - DANG! - I'm experiencing this really strong pull to change it to a Black Cherry "Rodolfo!"

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
it is not that far out of the box ... it is basically this hat in Pecan with a wider brim and the bow frayed

sort of a copy of an old Fray with some Josey Wales wingnuts

Screen_Shot_2016_07_17_at_12_29_02_PM.png

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, that hat is unsurpassed. Incredible! Oh boy, I'm going to probably have to take on a few extra jobs-- you've got my wheels turning.

Moon-- really can't wait to see yours too. This thread has displayed some gorgeous work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Bowler !! 12 months, no interest on my American Express !! [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
it is not that far out of the box ... it is basically this hat in Pecan with a wider brim and the bow frayed

sort of a copy of an old Fray with some Josey Wales wingnuts

Screen_Shot_2016_07_17_at_12_29_02_PM.png
Just a beauty Antony, just beautiful... After my Navy Blue i am thinking of whiskey or pecan... You have both colors dont you? What can you tell me about those shades?
Best

Rodolfo

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

KY Crusader

A-List Customer

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
Well, you see its not that hard easy steps

Put it on your head.

Go out on the street, keep the hat on your head.

Dont give a cr@p about other people, they actually dont exist.

Be happy and proud of your sense of fashion !!

I agree completely. One of the few advantages of reaching a certain age (for me it was around 45) is not giving a rat's rear-end what others think about me/my opinions/my attire. Don't get me wrong: I still try to be civil and polite; but I'm not as self-conscious as I used to be.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
My second commission with Michael is influenced by a flat-brimmed Nick Fouquet lid.

View attachment 55608

Here's Michael's spot-on interpretation with a signature Gannon bow:

View attachment 55609 View attachment 55610

Should be on my head by end of next week. I look forward to "relicing" mine the old fashioned way.

- m
Well this hat is SO UGLY that if it ia 7 1/2 you should consider shipping it out of the country...like sending it to México !!!

So damn beautiful !!!

Congrats [emoji6]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto