Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mallory The Dallas 7 1/8

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
It's a very reasonable price, Dogman, and a great hat . . . but I think it's a little too big for me. Some 7 1/8s are okay on me or can be padded, and some 6 7/8s are fine or can be stretched, but I'm thinking 3/8" difference is a little chancy.

I will repeat my enthusiasm for this hat as I did on Page 1. I have a similar "Dallas" and it is one of my favorite hats. Fantastic felt and a great look. This hat is worth every penny Dogman is asking and this is a great deal. If my head were smaller...

...well, then I guess my current one would be too big. :rolleyes:

But you get my point. :D

Disclaimer: I in know way work for or am an agent of Dogman, LLC. All opinions expressed herein were non-coerced and represent the true opinion of Frunobulax.

Now somebody buy this hat. Put it in your own stocking, or that of a loved one.

fe692a57fd70a27b4fb3611c06fcf9f2.png

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
All, I acquired... um, RECEIVED this model of hat as a gift, and was able to open the box and try it on today. Although it fits a bit larger than the tagged 7 1/8, the felt is amazing and I consider it some of the softest and most malleable I've touched. If you've been considering this hat I suggest you get it before someone else does. I have no interest in the sale of the hat, but after getting my hands on one I can't help but sing the praises of them. Good luck on the sale, DOGMAN.

What a great hat. The pricing on hats is totally confounding. This hat should have sold long ago....and now at this price that it is still available is even more confounding! A vintage Mallory for the price of a new Akubra????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana