Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mallory The Dallas 7 1/8

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh lord...this is a damned STEAL for this hat as far as a price goes. We have had two of these hats in our home...sold them both and now wish like all mighty we still had them here. It is hard to beat this hat regardless of price.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
+1!!! Lol. You did it...?
Sorry I didn't realize the thread was still going:)

Yeah I did it. Expected in Friday but usually priority mail gets here a day early.

I've learned when I have a hat in transit to just forget about it and act like it didn't happen otherwise it takes FOREVER to get here.

I kept ignoring the thread but dammit how long can a hat like this go without getting scooped up (ahem...Bob)?!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Sorry I didn't realize the thread was still going:)

Yeah I did it. Expected in Friday but usually priority mail gets here a day early.

I've learned when I have a hat in transit to just forget about it and act like it didn't happen otherwise it takes FOREVER to get here.

I kept ignoring the thread but dammit how long can a hat like this go without getting scooped up (ahem...Bob)?!
"How long...?" Tomorrow will be exactly 6 mos to the day since Dogman posted this listing.
That's how long. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko