Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maltese Falcon Replica

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
You mean like this?

100_1759.jpg

Yup! Like that. I too would be interested in seeing the black unpainted resin version as well. Sounds like an proposition to be able to paint your own. Getting the gold finish just right would be tough with paint, but the black & brown enamels would be as easy enough.

Your offerings are very well done. Do you have any other views of the weathered falcon?

Cheers!

Dan

tiercel

New in Town
Oz,
I'm also interested in an unfinished black resin bird. The cold cast and weathered versions look great, but I'm on a tight budget. Sent you an email yesterday.

tiercel

New in Town
I just ordered 2 from Oz. One for me, and one for my son. The only thing better than owning one of these gems would be having a video from Oz showing exactly how he does it !

Ozymandius

New in Town
Interesting aside. I heard from a customer of mine that one of my falcons is now on tour around the San Francisco area where they are showing "The Maltese Falcon". Amazing to hear that people were lining up to have their picture taken with it.

Funniest of all was that they had security guards posted because they also had one of my replica Webley Fosbery revolvers on display, but everyone thought the guards were there to protect the falcon. :D

I can't tell whether to laugh or beam with pride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21