Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marc New York Cowhide Jacket Black Size XL

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ok so it's a Mall Jacket, and a really nice one at that.
$90 shipped to Lounge members
Well broken in, very soft "hand" to this thick leather
Neat brown stiching
Brass hardware
Details on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152745272266?ul_noapp=true

DSC_0014.JPG

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Hey Looks like a nice jacket. However, still too short for me. We should start a new thread, such a deal around $100!
I just spent 10 times that and it looks like I'm sporting "high water sleeves". :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Sorry to hear this! High water sleeves are not my cup of tea...but it happens a lot with non-M/C jackets.

pgoat

One Too Many
We should start a new thread, such a deal around $100! :)

GMTA - On the Watchuseek site, they have an "Affordables" forum, which centers on watches costing only a few hundred bucks at most. It's a great source of info and available watches for folks just getting into collecting/horology, and also nice for guys with more expensive watches who enjoy the fun of a relatively painless, easy buy/sell experience. I definitely could see a thread like that here being beneficial. For example, if you want to try a style (or brand etc.) of jacket for the first time, better to try an inexpensive one and then upgrade if desired.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ I completely agree. I had many Wilson's and Penny's Leathers, and I recall when I bought a Marc jacket nearly identical to this one new. It was on clearance and around $300. I thought I was really crazy then. Turns out, I was right. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana