Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MBH is Moving: Great Vintage Cleanout! Parasols, Suitcases, Dresses, Hats, Gloves...

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
50s Green Velvet dress with side metal Zip SOLD

Modern sun dress, removable straps, boning in bodice. Sigrid Olsen.
IMG_0889.JPG

Modern Ann Taylor Dress. PENDING
IMG_0894.JPG
IMG_0895.JPG

Arden B skirt with beaded leaf detail and chiffon overlay. Used to wear this in my orchestra performances!
IMG_0897.JPG

Miss_Bella_Hell

Sorry for all the wrinkles. Too-small closet! (Too many clothes) lol

Red Circle Skirt PENDING
IMG_0906.JPG

Fossil Watch PENDING
IMG_0910.JPG

Chop Suey Sisters Tiki outfit - SOLD

Faux Wrap Tulip Dress
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0916.JPG

Vintage 50s Zip Front House Dress. Missing tags. SOLD

Miss_Bella_Hell

Heather said:
What are the sizes/measurements of the clothes?

Are you interested in anything in particular, or all of it? I'll start putting measurements up today as soon as I get time.

For reference, ungirdled I'm 38B, 28.5W, 40.5H. If your measurements are close they'll fit you. The modern dresses are modern size 8.

Heather

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Are you interested in anything in particular, or all of it? I'll start putting measurements up today as soon as I get time.

For reference, ungirdled I'm 38B, 28.5W, 40.5H. If your measurements are close they'll fit you. The modern dresses are modern size 8.

Oh darn, I like quite a few of the clothes but ungirdled I'm 32/28/34. I suppose the skirt might still be do-able?

Miss_Bella_Hell

Heather said:
Oh darn, I like quite a few of the clothes but ungirdled I'm 32/28/34. I suppose the skirt might still be do-able?

Booo! Yes, in fact the skirt would probably fit you better than me! :) The modern dresses also might work, since our waists are the same size. And I should note I'll take returns for any reason including fit. But if you're like a modern 4 or something than maybe I'm just crazy ;)

The pants will probably fit too, and any top in which my boobs look too big. lol

Miss_Bella_Hell

Vintage Chiffon Headwraps. I got these from Pigeon Toe ages ago and only wore about half of them, so back up for sale go the remaining ones!
IMG_0960.JPG

Tan, black TAKEN, baby blue, light brown
IMG_0961.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points