Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Measuring Interest = 1950's Stetson Stratoliner 7 3/4 LO Fair to Good condition

Before I take more photos, I wanted to see if there is any serious interest in this mid-grey 1950's era Stetson Stratoliner, tagged as 7 3/4 Long Oval.
I wear it with felt shims behind the sweatband & I am a true 7 5/8 LO/24"/61cm.
This hat does have some moth marks, underside brim in the back, top of the crown, not too noticeable but there upon close inspection.
Sweatband is in great shape, very supple.
I wear it a good bit = it is my "beater" Strat.
I am NOT selling the Stratoliner pin with it.
I am asking $185 including shipping CONUS.
These larger ones are hard to come by, I know, but will take more photos this weekend if there is SERIOUS interest in the hat here in the Lounge at this price.
strat3-1.jpg

Grey is darker than photo shows.

I wear a solid 7-3/4 LO to XLO, and would be interested upon seeing the extent of the moth munches. A vintage hat of that size really deserves to be worn without shimming the sweatband! Let's take a serious peek...

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
It would have already been mine last year if it had been an unshimmed 7 5/8! When I first started looking for a Strat I talked to Tom. I don't think you will find the moth damage too extensive for the price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112