Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Merchants and The Fedora Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Those who offer goods and services related to the Golden Era and Vintage Lifestyle have been an important part of the Fedora lounge community since the first day the doors opened

Many Fedora Lounge members discovered the place while searching for something they wanted or needed.

"Where can I find the desk lighter Bogart used in The Maltese Falcon?"
"I've been searching for someone to re-sole my French Paratrooper boots for ages with no luck."
"Who makes the most accurate A-1 jacket?"
"How do i find the lipstick shade Joan Blondell wears in the 1936 film...?"

They come here in search of products, services, clothing, reproductions, props from films, well-made hats, leather jackets, and much more. Things they fear are no longer available. We know better. And we show them where to find The Goods.

If you have a product or service that is related somehow to the era we cover (about 1910-1960), WELCOME! You'll find a ready audience of buyers who want to hear what you have to offer.
We encourage you to introduce yourself and tell us what you sell or do. Be sure to answer the questions from members that are sure to follow. It's our way of saying welcome to The Fedora Lounge.
After your initial "freebie" introductory post, we offer advertising opportunities that are geared to the exposure your busniess needs at a price you can afford. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to learn more about our advertising rates. Our pages are viewed more than 1.6 million times each month. We'll connect you with the people you want to to talk to about what you have to offer.

We mark those who are here to offer goods or services (once or many times) as a "Vendor" right away.
Vendors may post an introductory note explaining what is offered. After that, posts that are sales messages will be removed by the Bartenders.
We encourage you to be a part of the community, share your knowledge and insight, and make friends.
If you have any questions, please send us a note! We'll be happy to work with you in any way we can. If you have an idea for a promotion or contest, we're all ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk