• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Merry Christmas Fedora Loungers!

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by LuvMyMan, Dec 18, 2015.

1. I had to put this here as I am not seeing it from anyone yet....so..

Merry Christmas all my fellow loungers! What a year! May we all be blessed by our faith, love, and each other.

From both myself and my Husband, Daniel, we wish the best for everyone and have a prayer and some Christmas Cheer for one and all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2. Bushman

Bushman Call Me a Cab

It's still 7 days away, but what the heck, I'll say it! Merry Christmas, everyone!

PeterB and ButteMT61 like this.
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all TFL'ers.

4. GHT

GHT My Mail is Forwarded Here

LuvMyMan For you, your family and everyone else. Joyeux Noel.

5. Merry Christmas!

6. Merry Christmas everyone! May 2016 be a good year for us all.

7. I just told him Christmas has been cancelled.....

[​IMG]

1mach1 likes this.
  8. For a buch of reasons, the Fading Fasts :))) are in temporary and very small quarters this Christmas, so we got a scaled-to-size Christmas tree this year. It's funny, and nothing we all don't know here already, but it doesn't matter that it is small, that our most-loved ornaments are in storage, this little tree has given us much joy and made our home feel very Christmasy. Hope you all can get a some joy from it too.

[​IMG]

Edit add: that black square in the upper left is not some odd cropping of the picture, its the bottom quarter of a TV panel that just happens to look like FL wallpaper.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Bamaboots likes this.
  9. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend I'll Lock Up

Germany loves America. :D

Nice Christmas, everyone!

ButteMT61 likes this.
  10. MisterCairo

MisterCairo I'll Lock Up

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from HMCS Winnipeg in the central Mediterranean Sea!

Bamaboots likes this.
  11. GHT

GHT My Mail is Forwarded Here

We have certainly been in that situation a few times, you make me feel uncomfortable now, here's my wife's handiwork with our tree.
    [​IMG]

12. Please don't feel anything but happy - your tree is gorgeous. I just showed it to my girlfriend and it brought a big smile to her face. We are absolutely not complaining - we are very lucky - and the point of our post was to highlight that we feel that way and that we wanted to share our tree with others

13. Thank you, it is very beautiful and of course, so it your message to us! We sure wish the same for you and your Wife!

14. Thank you, we have you and all of Europe in our prayers and to have a wonderful Christmas!

15. Wow so adorable! We are Dog lovers, too!

16. Thank you...Merry Christmas!

17. Thanks and God Bless and keep you SAFE and please know we have you in our Prayers!

18. Thanks and YES! May God Bless us all!

19. Hello, Daniel wanted to say THANK YOU as much as I do...and have a sweet Merry Christmas!