Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Montgomery Ward Catalog scans

havershaw

Practically Family
Most of these are from the Montgomery Ward Spring/Summer 1942 catalog. The hat page (badly spliced together by me in PaintShopPro, as it was too big for my scanner) is from the fall/winter 37-38 catalog.
f9242d27.jpg

f9242d2b.jpg

f9242d1b.jpg

f9242d20.jpg

f9242d29.jpg

f9242d1e.jpg

I have a whole bunch more scans, but I don't have time right now to load them all in. I'll probably add the rest of them to this thread tomorrow night. The scans aren't perfect, either, as I have yet to master the scanner, but I thought you all would enjoy them.

If anyone wants to see really big and sharper scans, email or pm me and I'll be happy to send them to you. I just don't want to bog down anyone's computer unnecessarily.

things were a lot cooler back then.

havershaw

Practically Family
Here are a couple more. Both are from the Fall/Winter 1937-38 catalog. (The hat page is the second page of hats, which faced the one in my previous post.)

f921e53c.jpg

f921e54a.jpg

Phil_UK

New in Town
Fantastic scans Havershaw. I love these. I'll have to try and get some of mine scanned, its not going to be easy as its a huge hardback book though.

Regards Phil

Wild Root

Gone Home
havershaw, those are cooooooooool! This is what I'm talking about! This is where I get my references and do most of my research. The catalogs show off the fashion and the way it was to be worn. I love these colored pictures you posted! I really like the second to the last one! The guy with the belted back suit! Also the man in the gray suit with the white hat and gray band. Such taste.

Post more if you can!

Thanks again
;)

havershaw

Practically Family
I'll have some time off work toward the end of the week. I'll post more then, as I just got three more 1930s-era catalogs.

Yeah, I need to get myself a belted suit...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto