Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moons hat blowout sale vintage, modern & custom GREAT PRICES! 3/8 1/4 & 1/8

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Penman and vintage Borsalino are sold

Everything else available

Get in while you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken David

One of the Regulars
Definitely some nice lids! I can't believe I missed out on the Akubra Fed IV deluxe....exact hat, color and size I have been looking for!!!! The Stetsonian and Dobbs have caught my eye. I am new to posting to the forum (just posted in the hat section for a recommendation for a fur felt fedora).

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Definitely some nice lids! I can't believe I missed out on the Akubra Fed IV deluxe....exact hat, color and size I have been looking for!!!! The Stetsonian and Dobbs have caught my eye. I am new to posting to the forum (just posted in the hat section for a recommendation for a fur felt fedora).
what size are you ?

I recommend one of these :)

Ken David

One of the Regulars
It's abt the nicest new production hat around and the price is very good.
I have one. So do others here. Frunobulax also has one.
His is nicer then mine...

Thanks Bob Roberts and Frunobulax. I agree, real nice hat. Seems like "similar" dimensions as the Fed IV but with a bound edge to me giving it a more vintage look? I originally was looking for a hat in tawny like the Fed moon sold but the Mink may be a more versatile color. Can anyone tell me if the color is more of a dark or medium brown? Different pics on the internet have different lighting and browns are always hard to tell. thx

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bob Roberts and Frunobulax. I agree, real nice hat. Seems like "similar" dimensions as the Fed IV but with a bound edge to me giving it a more vintage look? I originally was looking for a hat in tawny like the Fed moon sold but the Mink may be a more versatile color. Can anyone tell me if the color is more of a dark or medium brown? Different pics on the internet have different lighting and browns are always hard to tell. thx

Stetsonian against some other browns

5c7ddb7e39e9b0e26e68c0a7a90e12a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Wlcm. Moons pics are very color accurate. Mink is a nice rich color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch