Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movember Mo - who's in?

mattfink

Practically Family
This is what I had as of Sunday:

382160_10150362965321546_628021545_8396537_6067167_n.jpg

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
Baron, I think that's the first time I've ever seen a photo of you. Is it weird that I expected you to look more like... Baron Kurtz?? (Nice glasses btw!)

I go bearded year round, but for Movember I've been foregoing the usual trimming. And I've started shaving my head, bringing more attention to my fine facial hair.

i-RxwZFKM-M.jpg

yes, I try not to have photos of myself online. You'll notice that the ones I do post are a bit obsured or weirdly angled, too, to evade identification.

Thanks; the glasses are new. Seems like almost every student i see is wearing Shuron-type browline horn glasses (the glasses i've worn for the last 7-8 years or so, as seen in the second pic from several years ago), so I had to upgrade. These are from Anglo-American Optical. Unfortunately I see professional loudmouth and outdated didactic rent-a-gob David Starkey has a similar pair. Unfortunate but at least his are a different colour. I was inspired by the glasses Smiley is wearing at the start of the recent Tinker Tailor movie.

Last edited:

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Nice one David!

- ahh but you know. Wives works in mysterious ways...I have even threatened her with doing "the Adolf Mo" later to day and keeping it on at the dinner party we are going to tonight. But she insists....

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That's funny. A couple of us in the office were talking of doing the Hitler (or Charlie Chaplin) Mo today. Neither of us did it though.

Not sure whether to shave or not. Might keep for a while longer.

Alon

One of the Regulars
I couldn't find the best thread for this post, but here it is: I began growing this baby back in December. A little late for Movember, yes, but Movember will never catch me offguard again!

558269_10101038293209162_28117681_66124948_1043343458_n.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well Thank you Giftmacher, you are alert and a jump on everyone else, aware when we are snoozing on this! I already have some growing going on, but I would not consider it cheating!!! lol And,my latest pet is a cat, can always toss in what she has going on, weeeeeeeee haaaaaaw!!!! lol Well everyone, toss something this way or that on this cause??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk