Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movember Mo - who's in?

chamboid

One of the Regulars
If you are familiar with a British Burger restaurant called Byron, and familiar with Movember you might be interested in the offer they are offering. If you can raise £25 and have it registered with Movember you will get a free hmburger a day for as long as the offer is on, which is the 7th-20-th of Movember.

check out the link below.

http://www.byronhamburgers.com/movember/

P.s If you live near Greenwhich, thats the one I work in and my name it Ben, if anyone does come would be a pleasure to meet another Loungite

Mr_D.

A-List Customer
I'm in, Was time for the bi-yearly shave anyway. :)

Before
2012-11-02051739.png

After
2012-11-02052817.png

Cooperson

One Too Many
Been in since Nov 1st, first time I have ever allowed my facial hair to grow! Just started to get past the real itchy, bristly stage. Would love a handlebar, but don't think 1 month will be long enough. Read somewhere that facial hair only grows 1/2" per month, on average.

Really wanted to get the razor out in the first week but I have £55 in donations, so I'm in for the month!

Grow Mo Grow! :)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
On our south coast, just north of the county town of Dorchester, in the county of Dorset, stands a giant. He's been there for centuries, he's known for not having any clothes on. He's also well known for being in a state of arousal. (Some dick!)
Well as Movember is about raising awareness of male cancers and as those cancers attack the reproductive male organs, and as the giant is a fertility icon, what better than in the month of Movember to ask the giant to sport a moustache.

_70847589_cerneabbasgiant.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto