Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

Was this the picture ? :

hailee-steinfeld-as-mattie-ross_scaled.jpg

That's one of them. I thought the article itself might be of interest to some. Thank you for posting the photo. I thought that was one of the more interesting ones--Boss of the Plains hat worn by Mattie Ross (Hailee Steinfeld.)
The article was great! Thank you for posting. Jeff Bridges was fantastic in the remake. And I really enjoyed the small part of Bear Man. Was surprised to learn the actor has been in several movies & TV shows.

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

Perry Underwood

One of the Regulars
Thanks for your replies. I didn't know it when I posted the link, but if you continue to scroll past the photo gallery, there is another photo gallery called "Wyatt Earp Wannabes," featuring different actors who have portrayed the lawman in movies.

Here's the link if scrolling doesn't work.

https://truewestmagazine.com/wyatt-earp-wannabes/

On a related note, here's a photo of Gary Cooper in one of my favorite westerns.

High-noon-movie-poster.jpg

Thanks for your replies. I didn't know it when I posted the link, but if you continue to scroll past the photo gallery, there is another photo gallery called "Wyatt Earp Wannabes," featuring different actors who have portrayed the lawman in movies.

Here's the link if scrolling doesn't work.

https://truewestmagazine.com/wyatt-earp-wannabes/

On a related note, here's a photo of Gary Cooper in one of my favorite westerns.

View attachment 89585
I saw that yesterday. Of the more modern movies I wasn't aware of Bruce Boxleitner's
"I Married Wyatt Earp" (1983). I may have seen that one yrs ago but if so I'm going to source it to watch it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21