Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Quote Game

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
MPicciotto said:
I dunno but it sounds like something Groucho Marx would say...

Matt
Nope, you're way off with that guess. It was said by W.C Fields in the film "My Little Chickadee".

Here's an easier quote to identify.

" Look, I know you're a smart lawyer - very smart - but don't get smart with me. "

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Prairie Dog said:
" Look, I know you're a smart lawyer - very smart - but don't get smart with me. "

Angels With Dirty Faces...Cagney/Sullivan to Bogart/Frazier...one of the best films ever...

next:

If they get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Earp said:
That's Jimmy Stewart from the movie "Harvey." One of my favorite movies.

How about this one?

"You're drunk"
"Yeah, and you're crazy. But I'll be sober tomorrow--you'll be crazy the rest of your life"

This one reminds me of a Winston Churchill quote:
Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober.

Caroline

One of the Regulars
If they get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen!

This has to be "Reservoir Dogs" for I am visualizing Mr. Pink's spit a-flying as he says this...

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Caroline said:

This has to be "Reservoir Dogs" for I am visualizing Mr. Pink's spit a-flying as he says this...

correctomundo!

Atomic

One of the Regulars
I'm sorry too, Dmitri. I'm very sorry. All right! You're sorrier than I am! But I am sorry as well. I am as sorry as you are Dmitri. Don't say that you are more sorry than I am, because I am capable of being just as sorry as you are. So we're both sorry, all right?

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Right.
daumen.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider