Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
not sure how many of you enjoy Chris Stapleton ..... but this song has been on repeat at my house for the past 3 hours

I think some of you may be able to feel this the way I do

amazing song

Last edited by a moderator:

Spudman

One of the Regulars
Apologies if this is already on the thread. I haven't been through the whole thing.
d71c950b6cb39e2219a87a93549c7912.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
In this Christmas time I like to introduce you some traditional Italian music
This was the sound of Christmas even in North Italy many years ago.
The instruments are from mountains of centre-south Italy played during feasts all over the years
Be patience....the players have hats and traditional costumes of those areas
Buona Natale

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Here's a little good ole-timey bluegrass, served with nice head-adornments: David Holt in a great TAR - O'Connor in his then black, short-brimmed signature fedora - Hartford dressed in bowler and great humor - Jerry Douglas with a pony-tail - and Mr. Rice with his ... well ... errhhhh ... beaver-tail :D
Enjoy ... ;)

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
So good to see you, Rusty! It's been a tough year, but life is smiling again - and so am I. Please say hello next time you go to Covington. My youngest daughter and I are planning on a 3-4 week visit in February 2017. If everything works out, I'm sure we'll meet again ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui