Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

theinterchange

One Too Many
On the opposite end of the musical spectrum...

weird%20al.jpg

Weird Al Yankovic

lol

Randy

azshawn

Familiar Face
theinterchange said:
I haven't heard this one yet, I'm only a mild Rouse fan.

Randy

Randy,
It's good. I typically like his more upbeat music and this album is full of those kinds of songs. It would make good summer beach music.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
theinterchange said:
Keith Richards should take notes from Neil Young.

Randy
For my money, Neil Young has the best body of work of any North American rock music artist. He's my current favorite. Emotional power near that of John Lennon; one of the continent's best lone-man singers along with Johnny Cash. I'm much more a Neil Young guy than a Dylan guy, even though I'm from Minnesota. What makes Neil my favorite? I like his songs a lot, but the most remarkable thing is that I hardly get tired of them playing over and over,for some reason. He has a quality that is "not annoying." I couldn't do that with anyone else's CDs. Oh, his hat's OK too.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
hatophile said:
Redbone_b-w-medium.jpg

Leon Redbone-

I don't know what hat that is, but it is wicked nice!
Yes, he does, always did, come to think of it. Now we're on the subject of Panama hats, Van Morrison wore a really nice one in concert about five years ago. The only one as good in the arena that I could see was my own, a Borsalino Montecristi from Village Hat Shop.

DesertDan

One Too Many
images

Marcus Miller has always sported a porkpie.

images

Jaco with his signature beanie

images

"The Professor" Neil Peart of Rush

images

Leon Wilkeson always wore a hat of some type on stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points