Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Fedoras' Hat Tree

I came here looking for hat tree photos. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's mine!

8886009640.jpg

888647a8b6.jpg

I came here looking for hat tree photos. Smh.

Ok. Here are a couple of mine for daily "rotation," vintage on left, current production (or almost) on the right. Other hats are stored or just out of sight. It's strategically critical NOT to keep your entire collection all together, where they can be counted. Gotta keep 'em guessing!

DSC08838.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I wouldn't post it as a thread starter, but a pet peeve of mine was the improper use of then and than.

If you hurt my hat, then you'll feel the wrath of the hatted from generations gone by...

My hat is better than your hat, neener, neener, neener.... ;)

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Ok. Here are a couple of mine for daily "rotation," vintage on left, current production (or almost) on the right. Other hats are stored or just out of sight. It's strategically critical NOT to keep your entire collection all together, where they can be counted. Gotta keep 'em guessing!

View attachment 68947
Never one to disappoint, Charles comes through in the clutch!

bluesmandan

A-List Customer

View attachment 68947

Thanks. I was able to show this to my wife, who says i own too many hats (9 not counting caps).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was able to show this to my wife, who says i own too many hats (9 not counting caps).

Glad I could help, Dan and Robert, @40Cal. Those are all my size. Remember, I bought my first one (which is still in the picture on the tree) in 1972. Imagine the collection I might have if I wore a size 7!!

There are other threads, I believe, but you need to check here, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points