Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new ELC A2 Slender model

Jaime

One of the Regulars
Hello guys! Its been a long since my last post.

Just wanted to share with you my new ELC Slender. Ive been searching for a trim fit A2 for too long and being unable to purchase one of the Japanese brands my best option here in Europe (im from Spain) was the Slender. Ordered one last month and receive it last week, and couldn't be happier with it!

This particular jacket is a 38R, and Im 1´73cm and like 65kg (been so long since the last time I weighed myself)

The jacket feels strong but comfortable, slim but easy to wear despite the snug appearance (even with a couple of layers beneath) The weight is accurate and the leather have a great touch and texture. The best part is that seems like will age so nicely, cant wait the next autumn to wear it every day!

Was hard to me to find actual pictures of this particular model (apart from the comercial ones) during my research before buying it, so I decided to share some with you in case it could helps somebody. As you know its hard to capture the real look of the leather but I think they're not so bad!

jt5qGA9.jpg

Gk8HRjR.jpg

zdJwi7a.jpg

9hpD8OV.jpg

P7TasIE.jpg

CU7nKU1.jpg

Jaime

One of the Regulars
Thank you guys! Speaking of the fit, I was a bit worried about the length before trying it, but I think it ended up pretty well, at least I find it accurate! Its curious because this is one of the slimmest models available in the market (occidental market at least) and doesn't feel out of scale with so many pictures of the WW era, in fact they look the same, that means ELC knows very well what they're doing!

By the way, thanks Peter! Glad you like my blog!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
That's a stunner, and in truth doesn't really look "slim" but rather just right for you anyway.

As others have mentioned that leather is going to look the mutt's nuts once it gets some wear going.

As they say, wear and enjoy!

Jaime

One of the Regulars
That's a stunner, and in truth doesn't really look "slim" but rather just right for you anyway.

As others have mentioned that leather is going to look the mutt's nuts once it gets some wear going.

As they say, wear and enjoy!

Yeah, I think the same. I mean, compared to the other A2 Ive had (RMNZ, BR...) this is the slimmer with difference, specially in the arms, but it doesn't feels "slim" like... I dont know, some Rainbow Country or a RMCJ ones. As you said Im just happy because it feels right anyway.

willyto

One Too Many
Te sienta como un guante ;)

It fits you like a glove. I hope you live in the north of Spain because otherwise this jacket won't see the day of light until winter.

Jaime

One of the Regulars
Te sienta como un guante ;)

It fits you like a glove. I hope you live in the north of Spain because otherwise this jacket won't see the day of light until winter.

Muchas gracias! I actually live right in the middle of Spain, so yeah, Im afraid it will be waiting for me in the wardrobe until next September... First time I want the summer to end fast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana