Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Todd's Indy pants

reflected

New in Town
I recently ordered these from Todd's, and I'm more than satisfied with what I got. The quality of the cavalry twill is superb. The pants were too much on the baggy side for my liking so I had them tightened a bit:

photo.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

These are size 32, I'm 185 cm and 70 kg.

I can only recommend it!

(Belt is an original WWII Army Air Force uniform belt, shirt: original RAF uniform, jacket: Cockpit goat A-2)

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Good to know they come nicely wide legged... I have a couple of pairs of the Wested option, and they're a bit narrow for my liking. How's the waist on these... is it up on your natural waist, or a more modern, low waist?

reflected

New in Town
It's definitely not low waist. After the adjustments the crotch got somewhat higher, and even like that, the waist of the pants is pulled up to my belly button. Before the adjustment it was a lot baggier.

J.W.

A-List Customer
Nice purchase! Are you going to have them dry-cleaned or are you going to launder them yourself? If you do it yourself, I'd appreciate a word or two on possible wrinkling after washing them and how long the need to dry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana