Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $24.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
We'd like to welcome The Fedora Lounge's new sponsor, Natty Shirts. Please take a look at their wares, and feel free to ask them questions in this thread, or in their threads in the Merchants area.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Customer Support

Thank you Nathan. We hope people would love our product and services specially our no questions asked return policy and customer support which makes us distinct from other online merchants.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
After reading this thread, I had just placed an order for two shirts.

In your return policy, if my size is wrong (too tight), I may exchange them for another, correct? My sizing is just neck and sleeve, I did not fully customize the shirts' measurements.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks for considering

Yes sir we do replace our shirts for fitting issues if it is not of the size you mentioned. But it is a normal practice that when we send a confirmation email we do ask a few questions regarding fitting for better fit. Please acknowledge the confirmation if you have got one.

After reading this thread, I had just placed an order for two shirts.

In your return policy, if my size is wrong (too tight), I may exchange them for another, correct? My sizing is just neck and sleeve, I did not fully customize the shirts' measurements.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Yes sir we do replace our shirts for fitting issues if it is not of the size you mentioned. But it is a normal practice that when we send a confirmation email we do ask a few questions regarding fitting for better fit. Please acknowledge the confirmation if you have got one.

Thank you for the fast reply, nattyshirts!

MrSpiffy

New in Town
Just put in an order for a pair of shirts tonight. I'm looking forward to trying them on. Nice prices for custom shirts!

Can I ask, do you make the shirts here in the US? I thought I saw somewhere that these shirts are sewn overseas.

Edit: Just had a customer service rep check on my order via chat. Prompt service! Thank you!

Last edited:

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just put in an order for a pair of shirts tonight. I'm looking forward to trying them on. Nice prices for custom shirts!

Can I ask, do you make the shirts here in the US? I thought I saw somewhere that these shirts are sewn overseas.

Edit: Just had a customer service rep check on my order via chat. Prompt service! Thank you!

Sir we use 2 facilities one is in dubai and one is in Lhr but the company is purely registered and operative in NY

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I've not used to having a sleeve length from the top of the shoulder seam instead of from the neck down the arm.
I got a size error on my order and look forward to getting it all sorted out.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
I've not used to having a sleeve length from the top of the shoulder seam instead of from the neck down the arm.
I got a size error on my order and look forward to getting it all sorted out.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Our system caters errors like this and will automatically deduct half of yoke if the sleeves are not normal. Even then to be sure just send an email at support@nattyshirts.com and confirm your production sizes.

carldelo

One Too Many
Just caught up with this thread yesterday - took the plunge and ordered a couple of shirts in green, which I have a hard time finding. The website could be a little more fluid, I think. There was no email order confirmation when the order was placed, although there was when I set up an account.

Also, I went back and forth on some ordering options (cuff and pocket style, dimensions) and as a result my account shows three orders, although I only placed one. Hopefully this will all be sorted during processing. I'm not too worried, and looking forward to trying the shirts. I measured three of my best-fitting shirts so am hoping for a good fit.

PS - confusion resolved, with email confirmation of the correct order received in just over an hour. Very nice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB