Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $24.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
Still waiting for the shirts i ordered. About a year ago, I asked Natty about getting some shirts with no cuff buttons. I wanted plain cuffs, not French cuffs. I planned to use silk knots instead. I find that commercial shirt laundries routinely break cuff buttons. Natty offered mother-of-pearl buttons with the assurance that they will not break. I ordered five. A few weeks later, the shirts arrived. The buttons looked like other buttons I had, but since I had never had MOP buttons before, I didn't think much about it.

After putting two of the shirts in my regular rotation, after a few months the buttons got rough around the edges and finally a cuff button broke. So I contacted Natty. After some back and forth, we agreed that new shirts would be delivered at a discount, this time with MOP buttons. I took a great deal of care to insure that the shirts would be made with single button cuffs.

The new shirts arrived with MOP buttons, but also with two-button cuffs, which I find hard to button. More back-and-forth with Natty insued. Late last year Natty offered to send a new set of five shirts with single-button cuffs and MOP buttons. I'm still waiting. Several contacts with Natty later, and as many un-kept promises, I still don't have the shirts I ordered in 2014. The past few days Natty has neither been available on the web site chat or by phone.

I'm hoping that with this public shaming, I can get satisfaction from them.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dear Natty Customers
We adore our relationship with all the customers, serving you all over the years has been source of satisfaction and pleasure. Through all these years of customer relationship we have always learned from every single customer and we have applied our best efforts to come up with best possible crafted shirts.
In recent weeks in order to improve and gain more customer satisfaction, Natty Shirts has passed through changes and innovations in all departments. We regret in spite of our best efforts during this period there have been some hiccups and few customers might have faced some delays or bad feelings.
So now with new hopes and determinations, we are uploading whole new range of fabrics for forth coming spring season and also to warm up the mood with happiness we are offering clearance sale on all previous stock.
With all that there is more good news; we are soon launching Natty Women to cover the solutions for women.
Looking forward to serve you with more enthusiasm and better quality.
Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
banner_zpslses8cep.jpg

Natty shirts is offering closing stocks sale at incredibly low prices as low as $29.99 only but with same great quality.

Stock is really limited, so hurry up guys it’s not to miss sale. Book your orders, and let us serve you with quality shirts.

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings

February is the month when it’s time to celebrate birthday of Natty Shirts, we are thankful to all our customers for their appreciations and great inputs, in helping us to improve and evolve in crafting quality shirts for you all.

In order to share birthday celebrations with you all, Natty Shirts is offering upto 40% which means nothing is above than $36.99 and even newly added exciting fabrics are available at same price. Limited Time Offer.

So guys we are looking forward to welcome you to birthday celebrations.

NattyShirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings

It has been a great week, and we really appreciate the feedback and response we received during the birthday celebrations. This overwhelming support has encouraged us to extend celebrations for another week and to add more excitement, new fabrics have been added to the inventory.

So guys we are looking forward to welcome you to birthday celebrations.

NattyShirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Dear Natty Customers,
Spring is around, flowers are blooming, days are becoming longer and warmer, to give boost to the delightful mood, natty shirts has uploaded new fabrics in exciting colors and patterns.
Have a look at nattyshirts.com, looking forward to serve you with style and quality.

NattyShirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
1_zpsgveesuds.jpg

Dear Natty Customers,
Spring is around, flowers are blooming, days are becoming longer and warmer, to give boost to the delightful mood, natty shirts has uploaded new fabrics in exciting colors and patterns.
Have a look at nattyshirts.com, looking forward to serve you with style and quality.

NattyShirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Hi everyone
Summer is here and the days are getting hot, but at the same time summer season is beautiful and vibrant. So while you are enjoying summers with all the good food and colors around, Nattyshirts has upload new fabrics for summers.
Have a look and add more cool shirts to your wardrobe.
Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
We on behalf of NattyShirts feel very excited to officially announce the launch of newly designed website. This site reflects the essence of experience we have acquired through customers feedback. Efforts have been made to make the new website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly.

Customer satisfaction is greatest reward for us, therefore customers are always our first priority, this site is designed to provide more ease and comfort to customers in designing shirts.
Filtering options are improved to make it quick for customers to have access to what they desire to look for.

Launch of this site is moment of celebration for us; to share this celebration with our customers we are forwarding $10 coupons. But you have to be quick these coupons can be redeemed by first 100 customers only.

Have a look of the site at Natty Shirts . Com we’ll be more than happy to have your feedback
Coupon Code is: “NEW10

*Terms & Conditions Apply

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

To enjoy hot summer days, we all have our own ways to beat the heat, but there is one thing to which we all would agree, 100% cotton clothing are best for our bodies especially in summers. It is true for men shirts too, dress or casual, are best when crafted from 100% cotton fabric. In these hot summer days NattyShirts happily announces, summer special sale for next three days. All latest variety maximum up to $34.99.

Have a look guys, and let NattyShirts craft cool shirts for you at cool low price.
Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

"My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.” Tiger Woods
Show your love for your Role Model (Your Dad) and gift him best fitted dress shirts in Combed Egyptian Cotton fabrics specially treated in Italy. Natty Shirts is proud to share your happiness. Get $10 discount on your order till 19th Jun 2016. Use code “FATHER10” and avail your discount.​

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nattyshirts happily announces, exciting super saving three days starting from today!!
Place an order for any shirt for maximum $32.99 only, this saving offer is applicable on entire range of fabrics. Have a look and order early certain fabrics have limited yardage. Its pleasure and honor to serve you with quality shirts.​

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Hi guys, are you looking around for true summer sales for custom made shirts? Nattyshirts is offering end of season sale
for limited time on all prime variety.
Quality custom made shirts in real low price, up to 50% off, with high level craftsmanship and finest fabrics.
Place an order and experience yourself.
Customer satisfaction always our priority.
Natty Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB