Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $24.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings,

The weather is taking twist, colors of autumn are going to be around soon. Mood is changing with the twist of weather. Keeping in view the change, Nattyshirts has loaded fine quality new fabrics of Italian, Japanese and Thai origin.
Have a look, place your order and let Nattyshirts craft your shirt as per your desire.
Take care,

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Hi Guys

It’s time for sweat September sale, this sale brings to you all quality fabric shirts for just $29.99. Maximum price would be $36.99 till 31st Aug 2016. So have more excitement on forthcoming Labor Day by enjoying Sweat September sale.
With this there is special discount on tuxedoes for all those who are ordering for their wedding day.
Have a great time guys.

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Hi Guys

Summer days are almost over, it’s time to switch over to the winter wardrobe, Nattyshirts has added new Italian fabrics to the inventory keeping in view winter dressing. We feel these fabrics will go well with your suits and jackets.
Have a look of website, we are sure shirts crafted in these new fabrics will add pleasant feel to your attire.
Have great time and enjoy forthcoming winter.

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Hi Guys

It’s time for sweat September sale, this sale brings to you all quality fabric shirts at reduced prices. This offer is valid till 30th Sep 2016. With this there is special discount on tuxedoes for all those who are ordering for their wedding day.
Have a great time guys.

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings
Great news for all the Nattyshirts customers, announcing closing stock clearance sale. More than fifty exciting fabrics are available as low as $29.99 only. Sale is on for next three days. Keep in mind stocks are limited, so hurry up guys its not to miss sale. Looking forward to serve you with quality.
Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings
After successful closing stock clearance sale, new fabrics have been uploaded to the Nattyshirts inventory to reflect the mood of the seasons, and shades of the autumn. Have a look, and select fabric of your choice. Looking forward to craft your shirts in exciting new fabrics.

Regards
Natty Shirts

Dov

New in Town
Hi All,

New User here.

I ordered from Natty's recently and was happy about the price and speed of the ship on the fit shirt but they've seemed to drop the ball since then.

It took over a month to get the rest of the shirts, multiple unanswered emails and calls. Finally they arrived, but they are still ill-fitting- too wide in the waist. They didn't appear to adjust the waist as indicated in the email. I also paid more at that point to get a thicker broadcloth fabric than I initially ordered. They gladly sent a link to take payment, but the shirts that finally showed up are a twill, not a broadcloth. This is for a formal dress shirt so it makes a big difference.

I've emailed and called multiple times over the past day or so with no response. I'm hoping, like others, that posting my experience here will get a response from Natty's.

I'll be glad to post an update when and if I do.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dov,

Firstly, please accept our apology regarding issues you faced and secondly there are few things which we would like to clarify here.
Kindly refer to the screenshot we sent by email, it clearly shows all of your emails were replied without any delay.

We do not process any remaining order until we get a confirmation from customer and thus we had it on hold till we get response regarding trial shirt.

It may be in your notice that our production unit is in Pakistan and there was one week public holiday in Pakistan which, caused the delay in shirt(s) production. Otherwise delivery remains prompt.
Coming back to your order, you asked to reduce shirt size from the stomach area by 1 3/4", in real shirt production it mean reduction of 0.80”, laying flat shirt size. You may also see the image from production we sent you by email. It will show you all changes you mentioned were noted and shirts produced likewise.

The fabric id was switched to 92 from 1020 and with other minor changes. We did exactly what you asked. The issue of fabric was prompted to production the moment we received your email and the action was taken likewise and the broadcloth shirt is being under production, with size reduction of 1.5” around stomach area. You will receive this shirt next week by wed.

Our phone line definitely has some issue but our chat service is up 24/7 .

We once again regret the bad taste you got due to some mistakes.

Regards,
Natty Shirts

Both me and my son (he's over 6'-6", 215 lbs; NOT an easy fit) have purchased from Natty. He also required a bit of a tweak in sizing, but it was well worth any MINOR delay. These folks have it KNOCKED in their process of fitting and shipping. Both EXCELLENT, in our experience. My son's comment; "I'll never have to go anywhere else to find shirts."

I noticed this is your first post, mine Dov! Welcome to the Lounge!! Too bad you had to open with a whine...

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings

Hello guys, hope you must have started to enjoy winters and looking forward to holidays season. There is Good news from Nattyshirts, new exciting Italian fabrics have been uploaded. In order to bring warmth to the winter days, Nattyshirts is also offering special week sale. Hurry up guys’ sale is just for 3 Days.

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Hello guys,
Shopping season is all-around,
NattyShirts welcomes you to Black Friday Sale, unto 50% off on entire stock. Sale is on today onwards till Black Friday. Hurry up and place your orders.
Have a great shopping spree.
Natty Shirts

jamesmac1801

One of the Regulars
If I want a spearpoint collar shirt would I just request it in the extra requirement category when ordering a shirt ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

Greetings

In this month of happiness, sharing and appreciation. Nattyshirts happily announces, uploading of new fabrics and special Christmas sale.
New quality fabrics of Italian and Japanese origin have been uploaded to enhance the mood of the forth coming holiday season.
In addition to the new fabrics, a special Christmas sale is on. Up to 50% is off on the special range of fabrics.
While Browsing Nattyshirts.com do click on Xmas-Special tag to check special range on sale.
Wishing you happiness,

Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Good News for all those who have missed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, Nattyshirts is happy to announce Christmas special weekend sale, Maximum shirt price is up to $ 32.99.
It’s not to miss sale before holiday season, sale ends Sunday evening.
Natty Shirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

finished_zpsgmnvo5wl.jpg

Nattyshirts believes that it would be best way to say good bye to 2016 by having a true year ending sale. So Nattyshirts happily announces good-bye 2016 sale,
all shirts at $29.99. Avail this chance and place order for quality shirts crafted in Italian and Japanese fabrics.
The sale ends on midnight 1st January, 2017.

Nattyshirts wish you a very Happy New year.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Natty Shirts is thankful to all you for being with us and with that Natty Shirts happily announces birthday sale to share celebrations with you all.
This sale will last till 31st January, which is birthday of NattyShirts.
Have a look all shirts and enjoy birthday sale, all shirts at $29.99

Regards
New Collection Nattyshirts

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Presidential Day Sale
Keeping in view the customers demand, and to honor presidential day, Nattyshirts happily announces 3 days sale.
All shirts at $32.99. Please note some of the fabrics are in short quantity, so please Hurry up! And book your orders and don’t forget to inform your friends too.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
To enjoy the freshness of spring season, Nattyshirts is celebrating this season with a fresh sale. All shirts in exciting quality fabrics available at $29.99.
Hurry up guys have a look and book your fresh orders.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Do you guys offer other shipping methods? The DHL default method asks me to pay import duty before the item can be delivered, this is very inconvenient and I wasn't kept updated on the status until I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB