Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Its early spring and to make it more colorful, range of new fabrics have been uploaded. To bring freshness to your wardrobes, NattyShirts has happily announced early spring sale.

All Quality Fabrics available as low as $29.

Sale is on from 23rd March till Midnight of 26th March.

1c.JPG 2c.JPG 3c.JPG

Jaxenro

One of the Regulars
So the six shirts came in on 3/21 so about 30 days after the initial order. I had them remove 2" from the waist and 1/2" from the sleeves on my "try" shirt I probably should have gone 1/2" more on the sleeves but the body is about perfect. Being able to specify the yoke I got the shoulders where I wanted them. I usually have trouble with shirts as when the neck fits the body is too big at the waist so it is a pleasure to get a good fitting shirt for a change.

So I did the initial order of buy 5 get 1 free plus the "try" shirt to check the sizes is good enough to wear (I was careful with measuring) so I ended up with 7 shirts for $150 plus $15 shipping. All have club collars, rounded french cuffs, and hidden fly fronts. Quality is really good on the construction fabric is decent, probably a little light but I prefer that living in a warm climate for the most part. To say I am happy with them is an understatement

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
New range of fabrics have been uploaded and, it’s time to say good-bye to summers and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

All quality fabrics in checks, plains and stripes of Italian and Japanese origin are available at $29.99.

Sale is on from 28th August till midnight 1st September.
1-5.JPG 2-5.JPG 3-5.JPG

Redquill

New in Town
I have never ordered a custom shirt before. I love to wear Ralph Lauren polo button down shirts.
Is it possible for you to create a clone of their shirt? I am looking for the heavy 100% cotton .

SlyGI

New in Town
Oh Rats! It looks like I missed the sale. I'll have to follow this thread for the next sale. I've never bought a custom shirt before either. Without forcing me to read all 18 pages of this thread, how does the process work?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh Rats! It looks like I missed the sale. I'll have to follow this thread for the next sale. I've never bought a custom shirt before either. Without forcing me to read all 18 pages of this thread, how does the process work?

I have been buying shirts from Natty since they first started advertising here. I have been exceptionally pleased with their fit, quality, and price. The key is to get a good measurement. After that, it's a breeze.
Go to their website and follow the instructions. It's easy.

SlyGI

New in Town
I have been buying shirts from Natty since they first started advertising here. I have been exceptionally pleased with their fit, quality, and price. The key is to get a good measurement. After that, it's a breeze.
Go to their website and follow the instructions. It's easy.
Thanks! I'll do it.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nothing excites more than Egyptian Supmia Cotton Herringbone dress shirts. It’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

All quality fabrics in checks, plains and stripes of Italian and Japanese origin are available at $29.99.

Sale is on from 26th Jan till midnight 30th Jan.

Have a great time.​

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nothing excites more than Egyptian Supima Cotton Herringbone dress shirts. It’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by Natty Shirts.

Sale is on from 24th Feb till midnight 28th Feb

Have a great time.

Natty Shirts

Talbot

One Too Many
Would you do a custom shirt? I'd like a (many) loop collar long sleeve shirt with no front placket. and horizontal buttonholes Pointed collar and dual flap pockets, like early gabardine style.Possible ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ