Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

Moonshine

New in Town
I ordered 4 shirts yesterday using a couple of my best-fitting shirts as templates for my measurements. Looking forward to getting them soon!

Talbot

One Too Many
Looking forward to getting my four. Reasonable shipping to Australia also!

Very helpful via the on line chat service.

I ordered and paid last week but have not got a confirmation email. Should I be concerned?

Cheers

T

carldelo

One Too Many
I didn't receive a confirmation right away either. However, when I emailed to make sure the 'split yoke' option was checked and to request a different ship-to address, the emails were answered very quickly. Maybe drop them a note and then you can rest easy...

Looking forward to getting my four. Reasonable shipping to Australia also!

Very helpful via the on line chat service.

I ordered and paid last week but have not got a confirmation email. Should I be concerned?

Cheers

T

Talbot

One Too Many
The first of the four I ordered arrived yesterday from Lahore (I assume its a split consignment).

Wearing it now and very satisfied for the price.

If the others are as good as this I will definitely order more!

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
The first of the four I ordered arrived yesterday from Lahore (I assume its a split consignment).

Wearing it now and very satisfied for the price.

If the others are as good as this I will definitely order more!

Thank you Talbot for a favorable review. This is a trial shirt for size verification. Once a customer orders 5 or more we send one shirt as trial first to ensure the sizing. Now you have to send one size confirmation to us for next shirts to be sent in production.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Club Collars

No club collared shirts? which is a bit odd?

DSCN5282.jpg
Dear here is an example of round point collar as well which is not available in preview but we do make it. We do make club collars as well and this is something we have put that additional requirements tab for. Add your requirements there and we will make it for you.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Nattyshirts, on your collarless (classic band) shirts, do you make holes to attach collars to them?

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Detachable collars

Nattyshirts, on your collarless (classic band) shirts, do you make holes to attach collars to them?

Yes sir it is called detachable collar so we make 3 or 5 holes as per customer demands and no buttons. 2 holes on front edges and one hole of excat mid and in case of 5 we make 2 on the sides as well for more accurate grip.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Awesome, thank you for the quick reply, will I need to add that into the additional requirements section?

TSP13

Familiar Face
View attachment 506
Dear here is an example of round point collar as well which is not available in preview but we do make it. We do make club collars as well and this is something we have put that additional requirements tab for. Add your requirements there and we will make it for you.
When someone orders a club collar which shirt should they choose? Should I get the band, or just anything and write club collar in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112