Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Shirts, you're the best!

Arsi Namdar

New in Town
I have purchased over 35 custom shirts from Natty Shirts over the last 3 years and have been pleased with the quality of workmanship, materials, and the cut. They followed my initial measurements exactly and in a couple of occasions, they made adjustments to my satisfaction and the end result has been awesome as if I have my own tailor in town!

Customer service is great and they go out of their way to have a satisfied customer. The shipment usually gets me within 12-14 days of the order and the shirts always look great

I have ordered professional shirts from Paul Fredrick's, Brooks Brothers, Modern Tailor, Charles Thyrwitt, and a variety of other online manufacturers, and by far Natty has beat them in all aspects combined - from price, to quality of work, to resolving disputes to fast shipment to excellent customer service. I highly recommend this company to the gentlemen who want to look sharpe in a tailor-made shirt either as a casual dresser or professional one. These guys are the best, period!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got 4, all good so far. I'm pretty happy with their service and they're spot on with the measurements every time. They do a nice spearpoint collar too.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My shirts are all free......Free, that's a laugh, she buys material at £15 a yard, three yards for a shirt, she buys original paper patterns from a lady in Canada, don't even ask the price, her sewing cabin came in at an eye watering five figure sum and her collection of modern and vintage sewing machines could pay off a mortgage. But she does make a fine shirt. Sorry guys, she does it for the enjoyment and the creativity, she's not interested in doing it for profit. Too much hassle, too much pressure. Nice to have a pension that allows such.

Musher

One of the Regulars
I ordered my 6 shirts on Saturday morning and received the first delivered to my doorstep this (Friday) morning. Fast! It is one of their more expensive Italian fabrics (Granjeno) at 42.99 per shirt. I ordered club collar, and french cuffs in white, and no pocket. It may be too Gordon Gecko meets AL Capone for most people but I have enough white and blue dress shirts. Unfortunately a photo will not upload.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21