Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New 30´s jacket

schitzo

Suspended
The leather looks great, especially under and around the left outer pocket - that shot captures its quality well. As somebody who perennially worries abut jackets being too short I'd say this one definitely isn't. If it was me I'd be happy

Best wishes
Schitz

Windward

Practically Family
Interesting - without handwarmer pockets! - Well, I use (and need) mine very often despite the fact that I got two breast pockets.
I like the clean look of the back - most of the halfbelt position looks too high for my taste - think it'll look much better on tall guys.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I have handwarmer pockets on the Highwayman and only use them when its cold - wich is when I use the Highwayman, and I agree that its very very nice to put the hands into the moleskin lined pockets. Since this is a "summer" jacket i went for no handwarmer pockets, inspired by my CaferRacer since it works very well on that one too.

Hammer Down

One of the Regulars
I almost think this jacket looks futuristic rather than 1930's--in a good way. It's always refreshing to see some guts and imagination at work experimenting on such expensive jacket designs. What sort of inner pockets have you in this one? Many futuristic sci fi films draw upon the past to make future fashion in an interesting combination. Blade Runner comes to mind, among others.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I have just one gun pocket in the facing with snap buttom closure.

I have 2 inner pockets in my CafeRacer, but I actually never use more then one so...

FarWalker

New in Town
Hey Griff - Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but could you tell me how tall you are? I'm trying to get the length right on a similar jacket and am looking for comparisons. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points