Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Bootlegger v. 2.0 CXL Brown

Late to it, was offline most of Christmas and New Years with travels. Tony, what a Christmas Present!! That's incredible, and I really like the zip-sleeves. If my (avaitar) BL had the zipped sleeves if would never have been sold. Sure glad you got the fit and lining nailed with this one.
Thanks Randy! Now if would just warm up enough to be cold enough to wear it!

Cocker

Practically Family
A bit late too, but... WOW! I don't think a jacket could be anything more than this one!

Just curious, do you have any pictures of the lining and labels?

A bit late too, but... WOW! I don't think a jacket could be anything more than this one!

Just curious, do you have any pictures of the lining and labels?
Thanks Cocker! Here you go:
IMG_7696.JPG

IMG_7694.JPG

IMG_7695.JPG

Sweet baby Jesus, the more I look at the new jacket I get why you let the other one go. I would not have done it, but I get it now bud. Amazing jacket.

Powerband

Practically Family
Oh man—now I’m having a hard time deciding between a Ridley and a Bootlegger!

Any comparison comment between the two style, ton312 (or anyone)?

Decision, decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab

Decision, decision!

Ridley fits tighter, higher armholes, tapered sleeves. @Radz108 owns one, as well as an Half-Belt which fits fairly similar to the Bootlegger, he may be able to help more.

Powerband

Practically Family
Ridley fits tighter, higher armholes, tapered sleeves. @Radz108 owns one, as well as an Half-Belt which fits fairly similar to the Bootlegger, he may be able to help more.

Slim-fit and higher arm holes are what I want, but, dang, your Bootlegger makes me question my decision and my existence.

Decision, decision!

I haven't owned a riddley but I did own several j-106. The j-106 is more V-shaped than the Bootlegger. I've never owned a premier or STF jacket as I've always found the regular pattern to be quite fitted as it is!

Slim-fit and higher arm holes are what I want, but, dang, your Bootlegger makes me question my decision and my existence.
To me the arm holes are high on the bootlegger. I can't imagine them being any higher...I might be mistaken but from the numbers I've seen, the premier pattern most notably narrows the chest and shoulders...

What if you are getting a custom fit—does it matter if we size-up or size-down? Thx!
With Aero you are only able to customize sleeve and body length. Select the other numbers that are closet to those you desire and adjust the lengths accordingly. If you are unsure I'd absolutely recommend using the fit jacket process offered through Thurston Bros.

Powerband

Practically Family
With Aero you are only able to customize sleeve and body length. Select the other numbers that are closet to those you desire and adjust the lengths accordingly. If you are unsure I'd absolutely recommend using the fit jacket process offered through Thurston Bros.

Got it—thanks. And, yep, I have a fit-jacket on its way to me. Working in fitting and material choices with Carrie, who seems to be quite efficient and personable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot