Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero has arrived!

Boris K

One of the Regulars

Looks good, JM! Fit looks just right. It will break in nicely with a few days wear.

James Miller

One of the Regulars
The reason.

I picked this style because I like the vintage motorcycle jacket from the 40's and 50's. I Have A few of them and lot of A-2's My next Jacket will be a vintage A-2 from Aero. I can't wait.

My next post I'll show one of the jackets I re-dyed. Also Late last night I could'nt sleep so I got out some paint and hand painted:eek: a leather bomber patch I'll include a picture as well.

Lonn

Familiar Face
Good call

People are going to notice that jacket; it's gorgeous. Very good choice looks great on you. It looks like the sleeves will not be too short when it is fully "broken in."
Good call!

Rufus

Practically Family
Looks great JM...

I can just picture you loitering outside a bar looking moody in a James Dean film!

Great fit, and it looks great in that colour. I've only seen them in black before (in American Retro in Kings Rd.)

It'll be a cracker in a few months when it's worn in!

I used the 'hot water' method described in another thread on my new Aero to help break it in, and it really sped up the break in.. it's like butter now!

Enjoy!!

Rufus

James Miller

One of the Regulars
Thanks

Thank you ALL for the feed back. I'm real pleased with the jacket. I just wish it would get a Little cool here in florida so I can wear it. I would look kind of goofy walking around in 80 pluse weather. OOhh I just heard the weather and the weather man said "a cold front is comming in ". Thanks again but I got to go don't want to miss that cold front.

Edward

Bartender
Great looking jacket - I'd love to see it in a couple of years' time when it has had a chance to develop some real patina... Aero jackets always look great to me, but there's something especially "right" about their brown leather, the way it looks and ages.

Faisalha9159

New in Town
WOW

Fantastic looking jacket there mate! That leather looks so nice. I would say one of the finest examples of a nice rich brown coloured I have seen. Goes very very nicely with a nice pair of jeans.

Is it front quarter horsehide? Also, what exactly is the shade and type of this hide- I`m becoming quite partial to your jacket ;)

James Miller

One of the Regulars
My Pride And Joy!

Faisalha9159 said:
Fantastic looking jacket there mate! That leather looks so nice. I would say one of the finest examples of a nice rich brown coloured I have seen. Goes very very nicely with a nice pair of jeans.

Is it front quarter horsehide? Also, what exactly is the shade and type of this hide- I`m becoming quite partial to your jacket ;)

Hello: The Jacket is front quarter horse. I'm not sure what the shade is but when I order it I asked if I could get the darkest brown they could make and that's what they gave me and I must say I'm very happy with it.

Hondo

One Too Many
I agree with everyone, don't know what esle to add,
just a great look'n jacket! I'm in the market for an A-2,
was wondering what horsehide would look like,
Thanks! Super Cool, you da man!!! :eusa_clap

HDRnR

A-List Customer
Nice, one thing about Aero horse is that it breaks in quick, way quicker than Lost Worlds. I've had mine for less than a year and it already has some of that deep furrowing in places. It doesn't look like a new jacket at all anymore.

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Wow, that is a killer fit. I love Aeros, regardless if they get bet up on their military repros for failing to use the proper stitch count or the fact that they use poly core thread lol If your not anal then they are super. Their shaved FQHH is the best. The only problem is now that the dollar is so weak against the Pound it's no longer a good value for us here in Europe.

James Miller

One of the Regulars
Another New Areo!!!

I just got off the phone with Mark At Aero Leather USA. and I placed another order for a second Happy Days Horsehide jacket. Someone placed a picture of a new smooth jerky hide and I had to have one. I can't wait but I'll have too. As soon as I arrives I'll post the picture.

Mark ( Aero Leather USA)is one cool dude to work with. I cant tell everyone enough how good this guy is to deal with.lol

Burnsie

Second that - I got my russet Real Deal A-2 from Mark and it was smooth and easy sailing every step of the way...slightly off subject, anyone know why Mark no longer sells Aero's A-2's in the USA anymore? He's still offering every Aero style BUT the A-2...just wonderin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk