Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New book claims Hitler and Eva Braun fled Berlin and died (divorced) of old age in Ar

never again delete what Elvis The King told you! Don't do that to the Fedora Lounge!:mad: lollol

:p

ElvisLeavingTheBuilding.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
I know for a fact that Hitler is dead. Saint Peter told me.

"When he arrived at the gate to heaven, I offered him the choice between hell and a second chance to go back to earth and do things right.
After thinking about it Adolf said he would go back to earth.... "But this time, no more mister Nice Guy" he said.
So I send him downstairs."

And that's a fact! :)

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
I know for a fact that Hitler is dead. Saint Peter told me.

"When he arrived at the gate to heaven, I offered him the choice between hell and a second chance to go back to earth and do things right.
After thinking about it Adolf said he would go back to earth.... "But this time, no more mister Nice Guy" he said.
So I send him downstairs."

And that's a fact! :)

Ahhhhhhhhh that settles it then!!!!!! If Saint Peter told Spitfire..... that's it! :D ~~~ problem solved;):D

Chas

One Too Many
I saw him the other day. I think he got thrown out of a nearby bar when they got sick of him demanding that they give him beer.

Clipboard01-3.jpg

As far as the OP goes, how do the R-Tards who run the publishing houses get the money to burn to publish this crap-ola? Or is there just a lot of money in B.S?

What am I saying? Isn't B.S. the ethanol of contemporary media?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk