Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New: Fedora Lounge Artisans

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Artisans.png

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow, this is nice. I think it may well give the main stream Loungers a way to find some one of a kind products!

I am a bit curious. Is this envisioned to grow into multiple threads seeking advice and advertising limited services? Certainly there are good beginnings scattered throughout many other sub-topics. Perhaps some of the hat making or repairing threads should even be moved to here?
In my younger days, I used to say that "I can make anything but money or music. And I can fix almost anything but a ticket, horse race, or an election." It is a bit of a stretch perhaps, but nearly a dozen antique automobiles are running and presentable which were mostly considered unrestorable when I got them. Because I was able to make and/or repair parts that were not available otherwise.
It is doubtful that I will reach a point where I could offer any services here. But one never knows? I do look forward to seeing how this develops.
W2

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
Great idea, this. :) I am a lifelong artist, working primarily with oils. Pet portraits is just one thing I do, and I think it might go over well here. Is this a service which might be in demand?

Yahoody

One Too Many
I've spent much of my life making one thing or another. I'll start another thread and get more specific. Hopefully others doing something similar will join in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui