• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

New: Fedora Lounge Artisans

Discussion in 'The Blue Book of Artisans' started by scotrace, Dec 17, 2014.

1. scotrace

scotrace Head Bartender Staff Member

[​IMG]

2. This is a great development - very much looking forward to seeing it flourish.

3. Wow, this is nice. I think it may well give the main stream Loungers a way to find some one of a kind products!

4. Looking forward to seeing this develop and grow. We have so many talented people on this forum.

5. Scotrace, please clear your messages some. Thanks. :)

6. scotrace

Done! :)

7. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

This is a fantastic idea for a compilation thread!

8. Sign me up!

9. Blackthorn

Blackthorn My Mail is Forwarded Here

Great idea! I have no interest in making things, but I enjoy the posts of those who do, and who have the skill.

10. scotrace

We are hoping to find some partnerships in creating special Fedora Lounge only editions.

11. DOGMAN

DOGMAN Practically Family

Very cool idea.I'm always making something.

12. This should be a very interesting thread.

13. I am a bit curious. Is this envisioned to grow into multiple threads seeking advice and advertising limited services? Certainly there are good beginnings scattered throughout many other sub-topics. Perhaps some of the hat making or repairing threads should even be moved to here?
    In my younger days, I used to say that "I can make anything but money or music. And I can fix almost anything but a ticket, horse race, or an election." It is a bit of a stretch perhaps, but nearly a dozen antique automobiles are running and presentable which were mostly considered unrestorable when I got them. Because I was able to make and/or repair parts that were not available otherwise.
    It is doubtful that I will reach a point where I could offer any services here. But one never knows? I do look forward to seeing how this develops.
    W2

14. triple-d

triple-d A-List Customer

Thinking there would be a market for some FL edition product........

15. scotrace

Johnny J, of Cordova Fine Custom Caps, is a Fedora Lounge Artisan.

16. scotrace

Stuffsmith, a maker of spectacular caps from Sydney, Australia, is a Fedora Lounge Artisan.

17. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

I'd think that all of the Loungers making hats &/or caps belong here.

18. scotrace

We don't disagree, but they'll need to speak up via PM.

19. Great idea, this. :) I am a lifelong artist, working primarily with oils. Pet portraits is just one thing I do, and I think it might go over well here. Is this a service which might be in demand?