Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Gustin leather Café Racer jackets

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
replica-automatic-pistol-tucked-in-back-of-belted-jeans-b65r63.jpg

The only possible reason comes to my mind behind that curving rear hem...

That jacket looks like someone's first serious attempt at making a pattern for a leather jacket. The jacket itself is okay, I mean the way it's made and all but the pattern is all kinds of amateur hour.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just got an email yesterday that Gustin has come out with their new motorcycle jacket, the L2. As one of the few who didn't think their last effort was that bad for the money, I'd be interested in hearing some opinions on this one.

Seems like it won't be funded....the jacket....not the tie, that'll crush.
I believe the cordovan and black CR did fund. The natural maybe not. I'd love if someone bought one and posted it here. Would be nice to see it irl instead of the moody/lonely beach rebel/wuss guy portrayed on their site.
The D pocket is a disaster. Just awful.

The CR is okay in an uninspired, rip-off way but that D-pocket is a pure abomination. That's seriously the worst I've seen. Every single thing about it is beyond horrible! The wall of text next to it on the site took more effort than the actual jacket.

Powerband

Practically Family
The cut on the D-pocket jacket makes it look like a brown-paper bag that contains a ham sandwich and a stale apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto