Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New HJ Poet Fedora (to celebrate some good news)

Barb

One of the Regulars
Got some good medical news and bought myself a little celebratory present. My hat budget is blown for the rest of the year, but I've got some nice things to wear until then.

hj1.jpg

hj2.jpg

Barb

One of the Regulars
Thanks!

Dean and Razzman,

I really do like this one alot. (I'm out of hatboxes so I DO need to stop buying until 2008 :rolleyes: )

Razzman said:
Barb, that hat looks fantastic on you. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Barb

One of the Regulars
I'm sure a happy camper

and it was a fun way to celebrate.

J.T.Marcus said:
Barb, Congratulations on the good news and on the marvelous way you celebrated. Looking good! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Barb

One of the Regulars
More HJ hat pics w/Coach bag that completes the outfit

This hat was just made to go with my favorite Coach handbag. (Or *I* think so!)

coach2.jpg

coach1.jpg

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Wow Barb, you've gotten an Akubra Federation, an Akubra CEO, and a HJ Poet in rapid succession - plus you have that custom red Akbura being made up for January delivery. You're obviously one serious fedora-loving babe!

They all look great on you, but I have to ask: Which one do you like best (so far)?!?

Barb

One of the Regulars
that's like asking

which one of your children is your favorite :D

It depends on what else I'm wearing.

The black Fed looks great with my black leather coat and oversized black and white houndstooth jacket and black denim. (I always wear a very bright color accent - scarf or vest, etc. - when I wear "all black")

The CEO looks magnificent with my camel's hair coat and blazer and some of my suits that are "heather toned" and my mint green down parka.

The new Poet looks good with my walnut leather jacket and my brown down vest and all my blue denim jackets and gear.

I also wear a ton of RED (my subaru forrester is red too!) and have always wanted a really nice red lid.

For years I'd been bemoaning the lack of fine quality lids for ladies and I've never like the frou frou styles. Discovering the FL gave me the courage to don these fedoras and I LOVE them.

Doctor Strange said:
Wow Barb, you've gotten an Akubra Federation, an Akubra CEO, and a HJ Poet in rapid succession - plus you have that custom red Akbura being made up for January delivery. You're obviously one serious fedora-loving babe!

They all look great on you, but I have to ask: Which one do you like best (so far)?!?

flylot74

One of the Regulars
Barb said:
This hat was just made to go with my favorite Coach handbag. (Or *I* think so!)

coach2.jpg

coach1.jpg

uhm.... that would be a yes! :eusa_clap

The good medical new is great. I looking for the same but it will be another week or two before all tests are done. Congrats!

Barb

One of the Regulars
Hope your news will be good, too!

It's 100% good vibes here in the FL and I'm hoping that helps as well!

flylot74 said:
uhm.... that would be a yes! :eusa_clap

The good medical new is great. I looking for the same but it will be another week or two before all tests are done. Congrats!

Barb

One of the Regulars
Sure is a winning combo for me

and the foliage still is gorgeous in places here.

Mr. Lucky said:
Good news, a great hat and fall in New England - hell, what a fine day! Good for you!

deelovely

Practically Family
Awesome hat AND awesome Coach bag too! Now all I can think is that I need to get a new fedora that matches MY favorite Coach bag... or else a new Coach bag to match my fedoras!:eusa_doh: :D Indycop will be sooo pleased to hear of this new quest!:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112