Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Optimo Page....

Sergei

Gone Home
Originally posted by Andykev

The Mercury had a little brown in it, ...

My hat is OFF to the folks at OPTIMO!

All right!!!!! That's why I picked the Mercury. It had brown in it. I wanted it to look close to the "Clipper Ship" grey found in Raiders. I still think it's close to the gray fedora found in the "Clipper Ship" scene.

-S

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Optimo Hat

This is how my Graphite Gray Optimo hat turned out!! I posted it elsewhere, but it is in the rain, shedding water! The brim is the widest of my Optimo's. Love the color, a real classic (al la Borsalino) 1940's gray!
fa5994f6.jpg.orig.jpg

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Optimo Phantom Blue

This is the photo used in my Avitar. It is an OPTIMO PHANTOM BLUE..my favorite...but I do love the gray..but it is my favorite..but I love the Dolphin gray....I just love them all...but the color is off on me but the hat is pretty true...
fa5994fa.jpg.orig.jpg

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My Phantom

The crown is ("bashed for you COW's") about 4 5/8 and the brim is a solid 2 1/2. No, it is not a dimensional brim. It is a traditional FEDORA. Optimo calls the block their "Mitchum" (is tha as in Robert ?) and most (all) my Optimos have this block. If you look at my cute face, you see my chin matches the pinch of the crown, and the brim is proportional to my face. I have tall man features and broad shoulders, but I am only 5' 6" tall. I pack a lot of punch in a small body, and am tough as nails on the street.

Sergei

Gone Home
MK,
BTW the Optimo page is looking great. It's coming together. I know that it's a work in progress, but there are plenty of "indy brown" or "tobacco" pictures laying around. Keep up the good work.

-S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto