Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new range of High Quality Caps

we present a new range of "Steamy Blinders" cap in Harris tweed and heavy twill also light summer models
Image1_zpsc532d475.jpg
1920271_10201437154318985_2109849049_n_zps406fc321.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adixxtion-Corsetry-bridalwear-and-Menswear/192905537335
regards
VM
Black Cotton Drill fabirc and dark brown cotton drill.From £20.00

Close up of our traditional wool fabrics From £25.00
Top Brown Tweed
Middle a black wool blend with white flecks
Bottom the brown and black herringbone tweed.
You to could own your very own steamy blinder cap! I love British made fabircs and will use them where i can. I love Harris Tweed, Donegal Tweed and Welsh tweed.
Harris tweed comes with its own label which only Harris tweed can carry.
Harris Tweed caps from £29.00
info@adixxtion-designs.co.uk you can speak to Fiona the seamstress directly here, postage to US is $10
Many thanks

OOPS !! How do I get this in Merchants Help xx

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
we present a new range of "Steamy Blinders" cap in Harris tweed and heavy twill also light summer models
Image1_zpsc532d475.jpg
1920271_10201437154318985_2109849049_n_zps406fc321.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adixxtion-Corsetry-bridalwear-and-Menswear/192905537335
regards
VM

OOPS !! How do I get this in Merchants Help xx

Hello. Is this business something you are directly involved with? I have to ask as I am looking at everything on the facebook pages and notice some extremely fantastic waistcoats. Love the caps as well, but love the waistcoats more. Are they available or made one at a time for a customer? Please do let me know, I would like to buy one for my Husband, as long as the price does not make me pass out.

Thanks

I would love to see prices listed here. Didn't find any info at the link -
Hi delt prices are next to pics but here they are

Top Brown Tweed
You to could own your very own steamy blinder cap! I love British made fabircs and will use them where i can. I love Harris Tweed, Donegal Tweed and Welsh tweed.
info@adixxtion-designs.co.uk you can speak to Fiona the seamstress directly here, postage to US is $10
Many thanks

Hello. Is this business something you are directly involved with? I have to ask as I am looking at everything on the facebook pages and notice some extremely fantastic waistcoats. Love the caps as well, but love the waistcoats more. Are they available or made one at a time for a customer? Please do let me know, I would like to buy one for my Husband, as long as the price does not make me pass out.

Thanks

Top Brown Tweed
Many thanks

Gear Guy here's the info

Top Brown Tweed
Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Hi there best thing to do is contact Fiona here info@adixxtion-designs.co.uk many thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto