Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Redwing 2990 Engineer Boots, Size 10

Macbeth

One of the Regulars
Black Redwing Engineer Boots, 2990, in size 10.

I have a size 10 1/2D+ foot and these fit me perfectly. In other words, it fits about 1/2 size larger.

They are labeled "Factory Seconds" on the Redwing box, but I had to look very carefully to find anything. After another very careful examination, I found the the smooth leather on the outside shaft of the right boot, just above the lower buckle, is a little "wrinkled". Did not notice it before, and doubt you will either. Makes no difference to me.
These have a made date of 1/14. So they are one year old. Only tried on, never out of the house and back in the box and stored in closet, with about 10 other pairs of boots.
I have lots of boots, and at 71, don't really wear all of them. I just sort of "buy" them because I want them. I'm sure there are others who understand this concept.

These will be offered in what I consider a bargain price: $200 Paypal shipped to your door CONUS.

I took a few pics of the so called "flaw" if you need to see that.

PM me your email address and I'll get them to you.

Black Redwing Engineer Boots, 2990, in size 10.

I have a size 10 1/2D+ foot and these fit me perfectly. In other words, it fits about 1/2 size larger.

They are labeled "Factory Seconds" on the Redwing box, but I had to look very carefully to find anything. After another very careful examination, I found the the smooth leather on the outside shaft of the right boot, just above the lower buckle, is a little "wrinkled". Did not notice it before, and doubt you will either. Makes no difference to me.
These have a made date of 1/14. So they are one year old. Only tried on, never out of the house and back in the box and stored in closet, with about 10 other pairs of boots.
I have lots of boots, and at 71, don't really wear all of them. I just sort of "buy" them because I want them. I'm sure there are others who understand this concept.

These will be offered in what I consider a bargain price: $200 Paypal shipped to your door CONUS.

I took a few pics of the so called "flaw" if you need to see that.

PM me your email address and I'll get them to you.

Possibly for my son who is a 10.5. Pics? Thanks!

TJP37

New in Town
Just purchased size 10-1/2 and they fit very well. I was concerned based on what I had read. Thanks for letting me know these are available. Hopefully you'll find someone that can wear them. They're a very nice boot to just have sitting in the closet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112