Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Name Hat Manufacturing Co.

John Galt

Vendor
Thanks DD! Thanks Justin! I can't wait to look at it up close. I'm curious what block was used, and what the dimensions are.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Vanity proof Poster

H4552-L70705537.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
No Name - Wisconsin. Wonderful hat. 5 1/2" crown, 3 3/8" brim with pencil curl. Thin ribbon. "Ostrich" like leather sweatband. Only the 1 tag under the sweat giving the "Wisconsin" model name. Very lightweight hat with a smooth touch to the finish. The second soft hat to turn up (pre 1926 ownership change).

no_name_wisconsin_1.JPG
no_name_wisconsin (995x1024).jpg
no_name_wisconsin_2 (1024x681).jpg
no_name_wisconsin_3 (1024x1009).jpg
no_name_wisconsin_4.JPG
no_name_wisconsin_3 (800x321).jpg

Last edited:

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
What crease did it come with? Do you have a top view with the crease? Is it blue or black as in the first picture? This is just fantastic.

No Name - Wisconsin. Wonderful hat. 5 1/2" crown, 3 3/8" brim with pencil curl. Thin ribbon. "Ostrich" like leather sweatband. Only the 1 tag under the sweat giving the "Wisconsin" model name. Very lightweight hat with a smooth touch to the finish. The second soft hat to turn up (pre 1926 ownership change).

View attachment 55311 View attachment 55312 View attachment 55313 View attachment 55314 View attachment 55315 View attachment 55316

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 55311 View attachment 55312 View attachment 55313 View attachment 55314 View attachment 55315 View attachment 55316

WOW!! This is fantastic!!!

Its funny that a hat sold in Illinois, has the model name "Wisconsin" and was actually found in Wisconsin.

buler

I'll Lock Up
What crease did it come with? Do you have a top view with the crease? Is it blue or black as in the first picture? This is just fantastic.

The hat came to me as seen in the first picture. Deep center crease with the pinch. I'm not sure on the black/blue question. I'll check tonight. I've had other deep blue hats that looked black until they were next to an actual black hat.

B

buler

I'll Lock Up
WOW!! This is fantastic!!!

Its funny that a hat sold in Illinois, has the model name "Wisconsin" and was actually found in Wisconsin.

Hi Josh. Not found in Wisconsin. It was actually found in Utah. Seller had bought it from an older collector.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto