Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Non drenched or blown away Optimo review

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Isn't it nice to buy a great hat from a vendor that treats you so well and gives you a excellent prouduct.Its also nice to know if you ever have a problem they'll be there for you and give you the customer service you deserve.The Optimo is one nice lid and i'm proud you have joined the club.I hope the HJ block came out the way you wanted ?

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Originally posted by SHARPETOYS
Isn't it nice to buy a great hat from a vendor that treats you so well and gives you a excellent prouduct.Its also nice to know if you ever have a problem they'll be there for you and give you the customer service you deserve.The Optimo is one nice lid and i'm proud you have joined the club.I hope the HJ block came out the way you wanted ?
Just do the next right thing !!

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Renderking Fisk
Tell us again here how it ranks with your other lids.

It's kinda hard to say. I don't want to bias my opinion with the newness of it. But I do love it. My HJ, of course, is too small to fit comfortably until I sweat in it a bit... but it didn't blow off in those Gettysburg gusts.;) My PB is tough as nails and I love to wear it doing chores such as yardwork and such. I'd never chance the Optimo to those conditions.

That said, it is so soft and supple and fits perfectly, that I'm really enjoying it. I'm still a little timid in my handling of it due to it's softness, but I think that's mostly a mental thing on my part. It really is so pliable you can do almost anything to it.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112