Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

...if I look half as good as you at 60 I'll consider myself a winner
Realizing your comment was not directed at me, I take my scars, wrinkles & sun damage as a badge of honor & to mean that I've lived my life to it's fullest so far. When he lectures me I tell my Dermatologist that I've spent 90-95% of my life so far in the outdoors, in the woods & on the water; the other 10% or so I just wasted.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Been wearing mine a lot the past few days, especially when going out of an evening.

fucsgm.jpg

I love that hat!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Super!

I have a hat in with Mike to be cleaned, blocked, recreased and a trim of the brim. I can't wait to see how it turns out. My place in line is coming up, too, for one of his custom offerings.
Thanks. The new recrease and pinches are more versatile then the telescope. Mike redid 4 of my hats a few months ago. Hes one of the few hatters who I like to bash my hats.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
That truly is a beauty Bob. I love the blue color of the felt, and the brim treatment.
Thx Mach. I wanted an underwelt becuz I dont have one and secondly I wanted the underwelt stitching/seam to be seen on the brim curl. On some hats I like the when the over/under welts stitching and seams are plainly visible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ