Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ok lets look at construction quality BESPOKE and MTM

Darren Beaman

Vendor
The Chester Barrie manufacturing outfit is one of the best MTM makers in the world, as a tailor I love to see there work very clean sewing good button hole and much, much more.

Ok OK what about bespoke, the make is I think a little better than MTM , but its in the cut. A bespoke garment will have had been cut and fitted to the person body. A good Savile-Row cutting will be much better than an MTM cutter cutting. Most MTM are cut from blokes patterns. This is one thing we can do better than them.

Think about this a savile row cutter working with Chester Barrie manufacturing (what a team)

One thing MTM (Chester Barrie manufacturing) can do better than us is 7-9oz cloths

Personally, I love to work with a small team from Chester Barrie working only on one garment at a time, my cut there work mmmmmmmmm .

As the 10, 11 and 12oz cloths we are the best, remember Savile-Row made is name on 20oz cloths . I have not seen a better garment cut or made out side the Row. Let?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s hope companies like Chester Barrie will work with real tailors soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112