Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old time radio stations in greater Wash DC?

Marlin Fan

Familiar Face
Are there any old time radio stations or programing in the greater Washington D.C. Area, in particular Northern Virginia. I tried researching this on the web with no luck. Thank you!!

Jedburgh OSS

One of the Regulars
Stardust 105.7

There's a locally owned and operated station in Luray (meaning it isn't canned out of some basement 1000 miles away) that I pick up just south of Strasburg and north of Lexington when traveling I-81. I don't know if you can get it over that way. They have a website but no webcast. The Music of Your Life is at www.stardust1057.com If I'm in the office I listen to www.ratpatrolradio.com which is part of the www.live365.com free webcast system.

Airshowgal

New in Town
WAMU-FM in DC has an old time radio program on Sunday nights from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. He plays alot of Dragnet & Gunsmoke. He played some Jack Benny last week. He likes to play the old programes that still have the original commercials in them. I really enjoy listening to this show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto